Videos/Animations on-line

Posted by colleen.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team #246, a FIRST-aholic, from John D. O’Byrant High School and Boston University/MassPEP.

Posted on 10/4/99 2:35 PM MST

Hey guys,

Over here at BU we’re trying to do some recruiting and it’s hard to sometimes when you lack videos and animations to show new recruits. I’ve found a couple so far online, but do any of you have your teams videos or animations online or know of teams that do? We’d like to put them up on our network for BU students to access…

thanks
colleen

Posted by James Phillips.

Coach on team #284, The Crew, from Career Technology Center of Lackawanna County.

Posted on 10/5/99 8:24 AM MST

In Reply to: Videos/Animations on-line posted by colleen on 10/4/99 2:35 PM MST:

We have some at http://first.ctc.tec.pa.us, our AVI of the AutoDesk Animation and some RealVideo files are available also.

: Hey guys,

: Over here at BU we’re trying to do some recruiting and it’s hard to sometimes when you lack videos and animations to show new recruits. I’ve found a couple so far online, but do any of you have your teams videos or animations online or know of teams that do? We’d like to put them up on our network for BU students to access…

: thanks
: colleen

Posted by Jon.

Engineer on team #190, Gompei, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

Posted on 10/7/99 2:53 PM MST

In Reply to: Videos/Animations on-line posted by colleen on 10/4/99 2:35 PM MST:

our website is misbehaving so it’s off-limits right now…

luckily i have a copy of the video (quicktime format) so contact me to transfer it