I got the vision tracking to work in the drivestation but it is not sending it to the robot. How do we the target info to the robot. What ivs we tried are the SD Read String and Unflatten from String.
Can you describe what is not working, or attach images or code for the vision loop on the dashboard and the loop that reads the SD variable and converts from string on the robot.
I don’t see anything that is definitely incorrect. I’d suggest running it with the run button and probing the wires coming from the SD read and from the unflatten error.
If the unflatten node is returning an error, it will show up on the DS Diagnostics tab.