Wanted: Control System Circa 2012 near Toronto

Hi all,

A friend who does not use Chief Delphi is looking to revive 610’s 2013 world-champion robot in as period-authentic manner as possible. To do this he requires:

• 4-slot cRIO
  • Analog module
  • Digital module
  • Solenoid module
  • Digital sidecar
  • Power Distribution Board
  • 4x Victor 888
  • 4x Black Jaguar
  • 2Can 2.0
  • D-Link DAP-1522 radio

I do realize that the black jaguars and 2Can are endangered if not extinct, and so additional Victors or Talon SRs would be welcome instead. My friend also knows that some of these components hold value both for prototyping and for uses outside of FRC so he is willing to pay for them. Please reply to this thread or private message me and I will put you in contact with my friend. Thanks

1 Like

If you have anyone going to the Huntsville Ontario area I have multiple sets of what your are looking for except the 2Can 2.0 and probably Solenoid module depending what it is. I wanted to do something with them but was thinking of throwing them out since they just take up space and doubt I will use it.

I seem to recall 1305 having a lot of stuff about 4-6 years ago but they probably thew them out by now.

1 Like

I maybe able to help with the victors and jaguars, let me check and update (won’t be till next week though).

1 Like

I also have working 888s and Black jags. At least, working over PWM on the Jags (don’t have anything to test the CAN interface)

1 Like

I know it might not be as authentic, but I don’t think the 2CAN is necessary if you can get or make a serial cable for the black Jaguars.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I do remember using serial > CAN adapters coming off the cRIO serial port back in the day. If we can’t find a 2CAN this may be what we do.

The serial bridge in the black Jag is only good for 115200 baud, so it’s not full-speed CAN like the 2CAN. Not sure if that would be a bottleneck in this application.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.