I was gifted a stack of small DC motors (3V to 6V motors about 1.5 amps stall at 6V) and would like to use them in some maker space projects once we get opened back up.
I’m looking for some simple wireless remote controls that will let me run the motors.
- Will do least 4 motors - 6 would be a huge bonus
- Does not need to be proportional control, simple on - off will be fine, but does need to be reversible
- Receiver / motor drivers support 6 volts at 1.5 amp stall (I’m planning to run these off 4 AA battery stack)
(4 x AA Compact Battery Holder - $0.89)
- Transmitter distance of about 15’
- Game pad type interface with buttons or joystick - I found a ton of 4 channel controllers, but they are all keyfob style controllers
Thanks for any leads!