Warning Label!!!

Did any other teams notice the warning label on the underside of the bin/box/container lid? It’s a warning label that small children might get trapped in the box or they shouldn’t be placed in the box. Maybe after a couple weeks of late nights and working together. that warning label will mean something! :slight_smile:

Actually, all of those labels have been removed on our team and placed around the robot room, peoples cars, etc. Unfortunetly, none of our team members could fit inside one of the boxes. (not that we tried…)

We saw that too… I kind of laughed but, at the same time I thought that someone really could do that, then sue the company. So it is a good, but yet funny label. Its kind of like the warning on the radios and speed controllers “Warranty void if broken”.

you mean the no babies label, yeah we got some of those

I’m making buttons of them or more so my team member is.

*Originally posted by Meli W. *
**I’m making buttons of them or more so my team member is. **

That post makes no sense :yikes: :confused:

*Originally posted by MacZealot *
**That post makes no sense :yikes: :confused: **

From the stickers on the bin, a member of my team and I are making buttons of them.

haha, well, one of our students tried to fit inside. no luck so far. lol

I think we’re going to push someone down stairs in one of those.

I have a feeling that all products used by FIRST will now have a “WARNING: Hazardous to cafinated robotics teens. Use with caution.”

*Originally posted by magnasmific *
**haha, well, one of our students tried to fit inside. no luck so far. lol **

Who are you talking about? And you can’t say me, I don’t count bud. I say we get Evoy good and blow through the playing field with the little truck!! Lets try and hit the boxes so they go into the machine shop!

my team got them too. i put one on my storage cabnet :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My team has done noting so far, as we are the infamous 247, in an unorganized spin, have yet to get our stuff toghether, but it will be all fine soon. I am 5’6 and 120 pounds, with not an ounce of fat on me…i bet i can fit…my fused spine might not help me though.

*Originally posted by Mark G *
**Who are you talking about? And you can’t say me, I don’t count bud. I say we get Evoy good and blow through the playing field with the little truck!! Lets try and hit the boxes so they go into the machine shop! **

lol, well, it was mike w. , yeah, that and the wall, well run the cart through it.

I’m pretty sure that some of the freshmans on our team could fit in one :slight_smile:

you mean the no babies label, yeah we got some of those

Haha! you had one on your back for hours and you didn’t know it. I was sure you noticed when I put it there.

I think i could probably fit in the box! I’ll try tomorrow and let everyone know

:] <– and i really like the lego smile

By asking about the labels, I wasn’t trying to get people to get in the boxes!!! Just thought I should add that before somebody comes calling.