We need to buy window motor keyed couplers?

We need to buy the plastic keyed couplers for the Denso-nippon window motors. Where can we find replacements? We checked IFI and FIRST but no luck! :confused: Thanks for the help in advance!:slight_smile:

Depends on what you want to do with it. We found that a 1/2" iron pipe split hanger clamp fits perfectly. It is ideal for attaching a concentric shaft.

We are turning a keyed shaft with a sprocket. Please explain this 1/2" iron split hanger clamp and possibly where to find and buy.

Pipe hanger available at Lowes for $1.58

Unable to upload picture.
Sioux Chief Model: L26322
1/2" Split Pipe Ring - Galvanized
Lowes Item #: 82172