WEATHER DELAYS!!

In my bored surfing the websites I noticed FIRST announced the weather delay for the UTC, NYC, and Chesapeake Regionals for tomorrow (March 17th).

http://www.usfirst.org/who/content.aspx?id=4954

Guess it didn’t happen for the Kickoff so it will happen Regional Weekend :yikes:

Take it easy guys. . . We will just enjoy watching the webcasts

FRC Regional Weather Delays
UTC Connecticut Regional
*FIRST *and UTC announce the delay of the beginning of the *FIRST *Robotics Competition at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford tomorrow. The Saturday, March 17 start time has been delayed to the following:
Doors open/pits open: 9 am
Opening ceremonies: 10 am
New match schedule: 10:30 am – 5 pm (approximately)
Closing ceremonies: immediately after matches end
The intention of the delay is to encourage the teams and volunteers to take the appropriate amount of time to commute in anticipation of the forecasted snowstorm.
New York City Regional
*FIRST *announces the delay of the beginning of the *FIRST *Robotics Competition at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City tomorrow. The Saturday, March 17 start time has been delayed to the following:
Doors open/pits open: 9 am
Opening ceremonies: 10 am
Closing ceremonies: 5:45 pm (approximately)
The intention of the delay is to encourage the teams and volunteers to take the appropriate amount of time to commute in anticipation of the forecasted snowstorm.
Chesapeake Regional
*FIRST *announces the delay of the beginning of the *FIRST *Robotics Competition at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis tomorrow. The Saturday, March 17 start time has been delayed to the following:
Doors open/pits open: 8 am
Opening ceremonies: 9:45 am
Elimination rounds start: 10 am

It is bad outside. We have 8" of snow and sleet. We will leave very early tomorrow to get to UTC.

Wait, I’m confused: elims at Chesapeake start at 10?? I’m assuming they meant the rest of the qualifiers, since some of us have played 5 and some have played 6 matches.

Gsr got delayed during our regional.