Weather for kickoff in Manchester to be nice-ish??

Can it be?? I see some forcasts for rain in our area, which may mean something more in NH, but no blizzard on the horizon for the Kickoff weekend??

What’s gone wrong with the world?? :eek: :rolleyes:

I hope it is real nice in NH when I am up there this Friday/Saturday. I have heard horror stories about the coldness of NH during kickoff weekend in the past and don’t want to be a part of that weather.

I am excited that it won’t be snowing on one hand.
On the other, I’m angry that I bought plane tickets to avoid driving in the snow, and now, I won’t have to.

Trust me, you should feel lucky you don’t have the opportunity to land on an icy snowy runway.

Same goes for here in michigan also. Thank god there is supposed to be really good weather like in the 50’s.:slight_smile: 2 years ago we went to kickoff about 45 minutes away from us to the southwest and there was close to 8 or 9 inches of snow on the ground and it was still falling.:frowning: Last year we went 45 minutes to the north of us to Kettering University and the roads were like an ice skating rink and we only could go about 25 mph on I-75 where the speed limit is 70 so it took us about 2 hours to get there.:eek:

As of now, the forecast is for morning showers and temperatures between 40 and 60 degrees.

Pretty nice weather for New Hampshire this time of year. This winter has been very, very mild. Not one really good snow storm yet…

$@#$@#$@#$@#, I just jinxed Saturday. Bring warm clothing, the forecast has been wrong before.

-Andy A.

Its wierd though because im now thinking that it is too nice at home to leave for NH this weekend. It is expected to be in the 60’s and chance of light rain showers here in Albany, NY. Checking the Manchester weather it shows mid 50’s with a chance of showers for Friday and Saturday.

That was cool because cars were going down hills sideways and thankfully no one was hurt but I see what you guys mean, but still it just doesn’t feel like January to me more like early october without leaves.

Yea, no snow, and we usually get tons. Hope its clear for kickoff

And BTW…why is the kickoff countdown wrong?
says 23h 01m for me…

Remember the year the satellite truck froze and the kickoff video was delayed?

It’s not. That’s when the Founder’s Dinner starts in Manchester.

2004 it was -15F that morning.

don’t worry about the weather, it is supposed to be 62ish in the New England Area on Saturday

The weather in Manchester is nice for kickoff, but we cancelled our ski trip to VT because of it. Think of all the poor people whose livelihood depends on the ski business.

You do realise that you guys have it even nicer temperature-wise than us folks way down in the Midwest, right? :yikes: :smiley:

It’s colder in California right now.

It’s something like 45* outside at the moment, with a lot of wind.