Website LA - Who voted for who?

If you don’t ming sharing, who’s website did you vote for at the LA compeition? We voted for 691 who ended up winning. How many teams voted anyway?

yea they won the website award… what im confused about is the award given at West Michigan Regional to team 9. At the first website they dont have a link to their site meaning that they did not even submit a site to the first management system. Hm… doubtful…

A M X

*Originally posted by activemx *
**what im confused about is the award given at West Michigan Regional to team 9. **

confusing Curioser and curiouser.

I liked someone’s idea (I searched and can’t find the thread) that someone from Yahoo and/or Amazon judge the webs. That way an outsider is doing it and getting familiar with the FIRST program…

Hopefully the team forum meetings nationally after competitions will address the website award issue.

Thanks to everyone who voted for 691’s website, and if you haven’t checked it out yet go to www.hartrobot.com My favorite thing they did this year was clicking on the team’s info and then team picture. From this picture you can click on every team member’s face and it will tell you what committee they’re on and some personal tidbits about every one of them. Maybe I’m just easily amused but I thought it was cool.

*Originally posted by Doanie8 *
**From this picture you can click on every team member’s face and it will tell you what committee they’re on and some personal tidbits about every one of them. Maybe I’m just easily amused but I thought it was cool. **

That is cool!