Weekly Wins 1-8-2021

New year. Let’s start it out right.

What wins did you have this week?

For me - made a lot of progress on the new printer.

13 Likes

I started driving for Postmates. Making some money doing something I like that gets me out from in front of my computer is nice!

10 Likes

COVID-19 hasn’t killed me. Very happy for that…

11 Likes

Turned in one cadathon, recovered some grades, and am playing in an Overwatch tournament today and this weekend.

6 Likes

Got exempt from semester tests, so yay

@Andrew_Schreiber that printer has really life-like print quality. Lol

10 Likes

Completely reworked my home environment for teaching from home.

5 Likes

Ha. More I felt it needed a sense of scale for the comically small size :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

And you didn’t have a banana?

There’s one in the cad I modified to do something stupid because people kept asking “brushless voron when”…

5 Likes

Second dose of Phizer vaccine today

10 Likes

New headset! Finally got to replace the old $20 junk I had been using for four years.

7 Likes

Preparing for the 2020 season…

Oh wait, you did say 1-8-2020 right?

Made a funny joke on CD today at the expense of @Andrew_Schreiber.

(Don’t judge, we’ve all done it.)

5 Likes

“People” in this case meaning “Andrew Schreiber”.

2 Likes

Look I’m a millennial - this is like the equivalent of putting the wrong date on checks being as I don’t have checks.

4 Likes

Brando convinced me to make a Voron (350mm), despite me being the same person who says they’re too busy to setup an ender 3.

8 Likes

funny you mention the 3d printer! I myself fixed my 3d printer (was printing askew on the horizontal x axis) and am trying to get back into certain projects! (my printer runs on 2 guide rails both x and y axis, one of the belts were off timed causing the extruder to print at a slated layer)

2 Likes

Finally submitted all of my college apps and got some work done on a scouting project!

3 Likes

I’ll jump on the printer train. I got my first 3D printer (Ender 3) set up and dialed in, and installed a silent board so I can print overnight without keeping myself up.

2 Likes

WFTW: Sold a bunch of drones and have recieved positive feedback from FRC teams who have purchased them so far! Definitely worth the “conflict of interest”.

9 Likes

Voron Mafia when?

1 Like