Weekly Wins 11-19-2021

I like the new workshop. A lot nicer than our two car garage. Best of luck there.

Maybe a 11/26 win, but successfully drive to KC area from SoCal. Left Saturday 6AM, got here Sunday 8:30pm… and didn’t go crazy.

Spending time with parents for Thanksgiving, and didn’t want to be anywhere near an airport.

2 Likes

Any tips? I’m driving to Houston and don’t want to go crazy.

Thinking about what to listen to?

Break every two hours regardless of how I felt, stretch, etc.
Listened to audio books. One was Jerry Seinfeld’s “Is This Anything”, good one liner jokes.
And good playlists you can sing along to.

1 Like

@JackTervay ’s No-shave November coming in real nice. 2020 bot render for bonus points. Huge win.

Best,

-Mike

23 Likes

Thanks, Mike! Hopefully this BIG DUB is enough to get me a job at AFT after I graduate :wink:

Best,

-Jack

14 Likes

we have stood up/rejuvenated a rookie team at our sister high school.
everyone welcome FRC Team 8874 Richardson High School ( Team Name in progress)

in my personal goal to have a robotics team at every school in our district I’m now 7/52

5 Likes

My daughter received her Academic Letter for maintaining a GPA > 3.5

(Actually most of the Jr/Sr’s on the team received ones as well)

6 Likes

We finally started spending our $300,000.00 grant for both Robotics and our Entrepreneurship program. Buying a lot of parts, smaller equipment/hand tools, graphics supplies, 3D printing materials, computers, and my favorite of all, 2 top of the line leaf blowers. Time to fight back! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You know one chainsaw would have solved that problem permanently. :laughing: j/k. Curious what kind of leaf blower you got.

3 Likes

David,
that or poison. :grin:
I got two of these:

EGO Power+ LB6504 650 CFM Variable-Speed 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Leaf Blower 5.0Ah Battery and Charger Included

Cant order from Amazon or US mainland since it has lithium batteries. Had to special order it from local Ace Hardware.
I already used one before. Powerful and relatively quiet too.