Weird Request - Need many pictures of people wearing safety glasses

safety

Hey all. This is kind of a weird question, but does anyone know where I can get tons of pictures wearing safety glasses besides Google? I need fairly clean photos of just people wearing safety glasses.

You tried this fantastic website?

13 Likes

Go on TheBlueAlliance and stalk as many team sites as possible?
Most teams I assume will have a couple photos of people working in their shop, multiply by a thousand teams and that should be plenty.

Hmmm… machine learning… robot attacks people not wearing proper safety glasses… I like.

21 Likes

Maybe instead make the robot attack everyone, but it only aims for the eyes. Those who wear safety glasses will be spared. Everyone else…

4 Likes

Too much paperwork afterwards…

Ah darn… at first I read it as “people wearing just safety glasses” and was trying to imagine what the results of that collection might look like. :slight_smile:

Jason

9 Likes

Now I’m imagining one of those sexy fire fighter calenders, only with engineers. I’ll take a reasonable 10% cut for whoever makes millions off my idea.

7 Likes

You weren’t wearing safety glasses, now you don’t need any.

2 Likes

Sounds like a Michael Reeves video.

7 Likes

In North Carolina we have.a photographer that takes as many good shots as he can of robots and people. Since this is at competition, most of these photos of people have their safety glasses on. Here’s the link to his website.

http://dannylevenson.com/FIRST/index.html

Like this?

5 Likes

Here is a pic of our former Captain wearing safety glasses.

Is this for machine learning? If so I know alot of people here would be interested in this project.
If not then uhh what is it for if you don’t mind sharing.

Except Michael Reeves would do the opposite, he’d build a robot that attacks you for wearing safety glasses.

1 Like