Western MA Scrimmage

Hello,

The Mechatronic Maniacs 1027 are planning to hold a small scrimmage tentatively scheduled for Saturday, May 24, 2003. As I post this details are still being worked out and confirmed. Media, political figures, leaders in business, and area schools will be invited. Media coverage has been guaranteed and the event will even be broadcast live on local tv. Concession stands will also be present. There will be no admission for spectators. An entrance fee for teams, if any, has not yet been decided. Buzz and Rosie Robotics have already signed up. If your team wishes to participate, please e-mail me at [email protected] for further details.

where exactly in western MA is this competition, and how many teams do you expect to host?

Whoops I forgot to mention we are based in West Springfield, MA. We are unsure of how many teams to expect at this point. We have begun the process of notifying teams this week. As a rookie team, an event hosted by us attracting in the neighborhood of 10-15 teams would be amazing.

I can bring this up with the rest of the team, and see if they are interested. 190 does several of these type of events, and nothing is scheduled yet for that weekend. I don’t know if you have contacted us yet, but if not, the address is [email protected]