Wet weather in the Northeast!

We have had so much wet weather the last couple weeks. T-storms almost everyday.

Whats the weather like in your area?

Sunny, warm, dry…

Not that it ever gets “cold” around here, but I’m a cool-weather person. How about sending that wet weather our way?

well its about 4 am here in ft. Lauderdale and that tropical wave started hitting us about 9 p, on wed and havent stopped rainign since. its suppose to last for awhile. But on a normal day in the summer it always rains around 2 no matter what it never fails

Today looks like the first non-rain and non-cloudy day for us in a long time. However, like the few others this summer that were nice, the humidity will cause a storm tonight. I’m tired of mowing mud!!!

This is one of the cloudiest places in the Northeast… not having rain is abnormal. We’ve had showers at random times all summer though it’s not been that bad. Only once has it knocked down trees and caused damage. It’s been better the last few days…

Yeah… snow didn’t stop till mid/late may this year.

This is one of the cloudiest places in the Northeast… not having rain is abnormal. We’ve had showers at random times all summer though it’s not been that bad. Only once has it knocked down trees and caused damage. It’s been better the last few days…

Bleh I hate it. I wish it would rain on Long Island. I was yelling at the weatherman because of how it was supposed to rain but it never did. It is like hell with all the humidity and hot weather.