what comes in the kit?

I’m just curious to know exactly what comes in the kit they send you after you register?

I changes year to year on team input, but the kit comes to day of the kick-off. It includes motors, pnumatics, wireing, and other things.

i think he is asking about the new itewm that is being sent, from what i heard it is just a small kit of items that will get kids thinking and a little motivation for the 6 week build phase.
~Mike

*Originally posted by GP *
**I’m just curious to know exactly what comes in the kit they send you after you register? **

the exact contents of the “registration kit” are still being finalized, so we will all have to sit and wait a while longer to find out the answer to that question.

But if FIRST followed a “truth in advertising” philosophy for the registration kits, they would contain six cannisters labeled:

"Stress"
 "Anxiety"
 "Confusion"
 "Insomnia"
 "Dietary Inadequacy"
 "Unbalanced Priorities"

And a really big seventh one labeled “Fun” :slight_smile:

-dave

I probably should post this reply in the Rumor Forum, but it does apply to the question, so I think we might get something in the kit this year resembling a “drum” of some kind…

Just something I happen to notice. :smiley:

Anyways… We’ll have to wait till Jan. to find out! :ahh:

I like dlavery statement the most about hte truth in advertising. I find it to true to the max and funny at the same time.