What do you all drive?

heh, i searched for ‘car’ to see if someone already had one, but under 4 characters=bad, and ‘cars’ came up with a pictures thread and an RC thread, both old, so i figgered (and spelt) that it’d be ok for me to post this.

Anyway, what car do you drive, what are its traits, quirks, etc.

Ill start.

1991 Mercury Sable. Black. grey carpet interior. Beutiful car . . . . .i love Sables.

it kinda sucks and kinda is breaking down, but I love it, and heres why: it got character. I mean, how many other car’s have a tachometer that points down, into the black space that exists in the OTHER arc designated by 0 and 8000 rpms? and it moves around randomly: bonus cool points.

Tail lights don’t match, ones all chromed up, and the other is from a Sable ‘light’ we found at a junkyard, cuz some old lady took out our good one.

it is actually decently fast, and its BIG . . . . mind you, its no grand marquis, but it is big.

Ideal car: 70’s Caddy with big fins on the back, all black. Cars don’t get better (or bigger) than that . . . . .ahhh, the glory days of fins on cars . . . . … where have they gone?

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14603
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4479

oh well :slight_smile:

oh well, even though it’s already there, I don’t think I ever posted…

I drive a car with the coolest engine ever made: an RX-7!

Mine’s an '87 FC 5 speed non-turbo. No mods…except my sound system…

I love my car…and it’s a WANKEL!!!

Don’t know what it is? Go here :smiley:

Check out the RX-8 to be released next summer, oh so much better then the new Z!!

Picture of the model of my
car (mine’s silver with no tail).

1985 Plymouth Reliant.

Drivers side door is busted inwards a bit, someone hit me about 2 weeks after getting the car.
Front Right turn signal cover busted (hit in a parking lot)
Very loud, high idle occasionally. About 86k miles on it, got it with 77,777 =)

Not mine, but a 2001 Ford Escape XLT. It’s actually my parents car, but I use it all the time, and I enjoy calling it mine.

1992 Jeep Cherokee. 4.0 I-6. Alloy rims that where optional on my Laredo model. 179,325 Miles on it to date. All that has been done w/ it is just regular matinence (oil change, fill it up w/ premium once in a while :smiley: , etc…)

NO RUST!!! And it’s a nice shade of metallic blue! O, yea, it has all electric opts. (power locks & windows, overhead console, A/C, all the goods!)

I wanna see any Ford/GM product beat that in good condition, like mine!!

all i can say is a 71’ ford f-250!!!

this thing is a frickin hoss!!!
i swear i did the longest burnout of my life in the ice today!!

anyway,

adios peopablos,

Bad

*Originally posted by Matt Attallah *
**1992 Jeep Cherokee. 4.0 I-6. Alloy rims that where optional on my Laredo model. 179,325 Miles on it to date. All that has been done w/ it is just regular matinence (oil change, fill it up w/ premium once in a while :smiley: , etc…)

NO RUST!!! And it’s a nice shade of metallic blue! O, yea, it has all electric opts. (power locks & windows, overhead console, A/C, all the goods!)

I wanna see any Ford/GM product beat that in good condition, like mine!! **

Ok i will

Team 25’s robot Mover - (my car)

1989 Ford Bronco(full size) Eddie Bauer Edition (Good Condition):smiley:

~165,000 Miles

Keep it Maintained regularly,

Power Lock, Window, Steering

A/C and Heat

Midnight Blue and a Tan Cap over the bed

Electronic Shift on the Fly 4 wheel Drive

Installed a CD Player

Custom Running Boards

Roomy Interior (has to be ur little jeep wont fit someone 6’10" 300+ lbs):slight_smile:

and a Brand New 2K2 5.0 liter Small Block V8
(courtesy of the previous owner ((she didnt take care of it)))

and if ya wanna race watch those curves cause while my car has a wider wheel basevand is less likely to Flip around sharp corners
unlike most jeeps :slight_smile:
THANK YOU, AND HAVE A NICE DAY :slight_smile:

Specialized FSR XC Stump Jumper Mountain Bike.

Hopefully something like a SAAB when I’m 16 :wink:

Currently a 97 Chevy Tahoe, blue and in nice condition i guess. only until insurance money from my old car gets me something different…

I have a nice 1982 Vette, ask those who have seen it / been in it (Katie Reynolds, D.J. Fluck, chellyzee93, RBrandy, Butcher93) its pretty sweet :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by Ricky Q. *
**I have a nice 1982 Vette, ask those who have seen it / been in it (Katie Reynolds, D.J. Fluck, chellyzee93, RBrandy, Butcher93) its pretty sweet :stuck_out_tongue: **

Yeah thats for sure, a “Vette”

Ricky, does the car accelerate now when you press down the accelerator, or does the 38HP engine die out? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway

I mainly drive what I like to call “The Crapmobile” - 1990 Pontiac Sunbird, with a “road scar” from when the anti-lock brakes locked up. The car I drove today, well minivan- 1990 Pontiac Transport. On good days, my dad lets me drive his 2000 Honda Odyssey. Many days I am known as “Minivan <echo> man man man man <echo>”

I drive a1992 Dark green Ford Explorer XLT

*Originally posted by Ricky Q. *
**I have a nice 1982 Vette, ask those who have seen it / been in it (Katie Reynolds, D.J. Fluck, chellyzee93, RBrandy, Butcher93) its pretty sweet :stuck_out_tongue: **

Haha – yeah, the 'vette is great! But my '93 Saturn beats it any day!!

… No, really – it does. :wink:

• Katie

I think I use “vettes” as Parking spaces

thats a Chevette right :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen Big Mike drive…He’s right…

I think I’ve answered this question before, and I am still driving my boring Saturn SL2, but now I also drive our company mini-van which we’ve dubbed Sweet Pickles, and sometimes one of the big old Ford trucks from our maintenance department (and I can barely see over the steering wheel in that one) so if you’re ever in my area, and you think I might be driving, avoid the sidewalks!

MissInformation

<===========>
Of course, what I really drive is people crazy.

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
** The car I drove today, well minivan- 1990 Pontiac Transport. On good days, my dad lets me drive his 2000 Honda Odyssey. Many days I am known as “Minivan <echo> man man man man <echo>” **

YEEE i drive a 2000 Nissan Quest everyday, Everyones like haha u drive a minivan, i say haha i can take the robot and cart home easily when i feel or haha i can fit more crap in my minivan than your dumb SUV, or haha i have a bigger engine than you jetta boy, or d@mn straight.

*Originally posted by “Big Mike” *
**I think I use “vettes” as Parking spaces

thats a Chevette right :stuck_out_tongue: **

You’re the winner!

Yes, I think my lawnmower almost has more HP then Ricky’s “Vette” :-p

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**You’re the winner!

Yes, I think my lawnmower almost has more HP then Ricky’s “Vette” :-p **

Hey DJ, what do you expect from rickys car, it is just a bootleg version of a CorVette