What do you do with your MOEsticks?

Hi all,

Some of us at MOE have been wondering what is happing to the all of the MOEsticks out there. And just for fun we have a competition/challenge for all of you.

The first is, What do you do with your MOEsticks, other than burn them, the person(s) who can show us the best picture, video or story of what they do with their MOEsticks will get a prize the next time team 365 sees you.

The second is a challenge, We want to challenge you to get MOEsticks in the media, T.V, radio newspapers etc., who ever can provide the best exposure of MOEsticks will win a prize, trust me it will be nice, but please keep any attempts legal.

This week MOEsticks were reportedly seen at the San Antonio, Dallas basketball game, they were seen and herd so someone already has a head start so get going right now on those pictures and videos…

Do you REALLY want to know???

Here we go again!

iceberg moestick exile copy.jpg

iceberg moestick exile copy.jpg

You dared asked???

they made decent kindling…

If I had them, I know what I’d do with them.

2001moestick.jpg

2001moestick.jpg

*Originally posted by Kyle *
**Hi all,

The second is a challenge, We want to challenge you to get MOEsticks in the media, T.V, radio newspapers etc., who ever can provide the best exposure of MOEsticks will win a prize, trust me it will be nice, but please keep any attempts legal.

Could you please define legality? :rolleyes:

beat up teammates with them after they were clapping them together. ask madyangel from my team about it. :yikes:

I had my MOE Sticks proudly displayed at our pit table while I was driving, walking around, and such, so that I would not have to worry about them. Well, when the guys went to pack our crate, they needed some spare wood to secure some loose items, so the moe sticks were bolted to our crate! It was quite a site to see, and it made the inside of our crate have some flare :slight_smile: If only I had a picture …

Stephen

*Originally posted by OneAngryDaisy *
**Could you please define legality? :rolleyes: **

That’s a good question. Is it legal to make a driver’s license for my MOEstix? I swear they’re 21 and have had 3 years of driving experience… :wink:

I knew MOE sticks would come in handy at some point, not for their unbearable noisemaking ability, but around the 433 basement. I do believe that when we are lacking other, better surfaces, we use them as a cushion when drilling. Those MOE sticks arent looking so good anymore, I’ll have to find them where ever they have gotten to so that I can take a pic to show how truely abused they are.

Hey Kyle… rememeber i think this award should goto team 25, cause we were all over the FIRST community with your teams Prescious MOE STYX… remember that we kidnapped them and held them hostage this can all be found in this thread ::

now if there was only some way for MOE to exact revenge…

*Originally posted by OneAngryDaisy *
**Could you please define legality? :rolleyes: **

sorry about the spelling error.

Legally would be not throwing them at the camera, or at other people, mostly common sense, before you try to do anything ask your self this: would your grandma be proud of how you got them on TV, newspaper,radio etc…?

*Originally posted by “Big Mike” *
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4393

That is the greatest thing I’ve ever read. I just hope no one from FURY sees that… they might get ideas :eek:.

Now I’m afraid runs and hides my MOE sticks
I guess that ruins my plans for bringing them with me to BMS with me on Wednesday…:(.

*Originally posted by SarahB *
**That is the greatest thing I’ve ever read. I just hope no one from FURY sees that… they might get ideas :eek:.

Follow Up- the Moestick Kidnapping Case

Last November, at the Brunswick Eruption, the sticknappers and negotiators from the Miracle Workers met face to face an finally ended the Moestick hostage standoff. After commandeering a team 25 Hawaiian shirt and insisting on a hostage trade, the two groups exchanged hostages and left on amenable terms. As a sign of good faith, team 25 dressed their robot, the Silver Scorpion, in Moestick colors for the finals of the event and used those colors to once again beat the Moehawk in the finals.

Team 25 and 365 continue to be friends and rivals (ask Kristina). And thats the way it should be.

Go Moe!!

WC

(PS- we have a knapsack of Moesticks around somewhere- who knows when they will resurface)

We DONT accept bribes…wink wink

Can 365 members create entrys too?

Were unbiased!!! WE SWEAR!!!

*Originally posted by Coco the Monkey *
We DONT accept bribes…wink wink

Heh, I thought of some funny things I could do, but at nationals, when I asked one or two of the members, they didn’t have any MOEsticks on them so unfortunatly I didn’t get MOEsticks… always next year though :slight_smile:

HAHAHHA. At the Canadian regional, every team got a bag of computer duster pens. When I got back, I took my duster and dusted my MOE stuff and took pictures. This topic reminds me of them :smiley:

http://www.geocities.com/ninj4kittie/vincerocks/wkaka3.jpg

and the MOE arm that is mounted above my bed:

http://www.geocities.com/ninj4kittie/vincerocks/wakka2.jpg

… delete the wwws because geocities is dumb.

No comment on my posters, btw, ROFL.:smiley:

*Originally posted by Wayne C. *
**Follow Up- the Moestick Kidnapping Case

Last November, at the Brunswick Eruption, the sticknappers and negotiators from the Miracle Workers met face to face an finally ended the Moestick hostage standoff. After commandeering a team 25 Hawaiian shirt and insisting on a hostage trade, the two groups exchanged hostages and left on amenable terms. As a sign of good faith, team 25 dressed their robot, the Silver Scorpion, in Moestick colors for the finals of the event and used those colors to once again beat the Moehawk in the finals.

Team 25 and 365 continue to be friends and rivals (ask Kristina). And thats the way it should be.

Go Moe!!

WC

(PS- we have a knapsack of Moesticks around somewhere- who knows when they will resurface) **

I think the whole MOEstix kidnapping was just a clever ploy to get us to attend Brunswick Eruption. It worked and that was one of the most fun comps I’ve been to. Those MOEstick side panels were beautiful. They let us compete with the new MOEhawk Tank version (We gave everyone fair warning that we were tired of fixing the same beatup wings since we couldnt bring spares so we were going to make some structural improvements). After an early competition ending injury at Ramp Riot where 303 bent back a wing with a hinge that several matches before was cracked but couldnt be fixed (normaly a 5 min fix with the right tools and and a spare). However, as Wanye pointed out the Silver Scorpion beat the MOEhawk Tank in the finals again, this time with the aid of a soccer ball they shove under a goal. They were great hosts. They (along with 303 if I remember correctly) even gave us the “Its Not Easy Being Green” award which is hanging proudly above our trophy case.

Our teams (25 and 365) are very much alike. We both are very spirited and have great mascots. We are the only two teams at Nationals who decided to hang a giant banner from the second level of Reliant Stadium only to have Security remove them later. I loved watching Steve driving his final competition at PARC with 25 shirt over his MOE shirt. Long live the 25 & 365 friendship/rivalry!