What does everyone like to do besides FIRST stuff??

I live in a small town and there is not a lot to do, but I still find some fun stuff to do. I was just wondering what everyone else likes to do when they are not busy with FIRST stuff??

Katelyn

Radio controlled cars. I build them, drive them, break them, and then fix them. I also make custom frames.

I’ve recently found that I like photography.
heres some recent pictures.
note: im a beginner, so dont expect too much :slight_smile:

oh, and I like webdesign & music. (see graphical link in signature)

See avatar:D

What?
Who likes doing FIRST stuff?!
pshaw…

I like reading and being on mi computadora…

Hey i used to live by county stadium, in Milwaukee, well before it was knocked down, and I have two brother’s and we would take our remote controlled cars down to the stadium parking lot, and drive them. That was a lot of fun.

Katelyn

listen to music and rollerblade.

and hang out with chubtoad.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I like to blow stuff up.
:smiley:
Dance Dance Revolution is taking alot of me and friends time this summer.
Also 12 player Halo, LAN parties(Total Annihilaion, SC, Tribes), teh pool, and random chillings at peoples houses.

Wetzel

::whoomp::

[quote]*Originally posted by Wetzel *
I like to blow stuff up.
:smiley:
Dance Dance Revolution is taking alot of me and friends time this summer.

[quote]

hahaha yeah Ive done both of those things today…but I play street hockey also[/quote]

****[/quote]

Camping, 4-wheeling, hunting, and the other typical middle of nowhere farming community activities.

Oh i love going 4-wheeling up north on our land. It is so much fun. We actually do have tractor’s (did i spell that right…hmmmm??) it is cool to ride those too. It is fun to go up there and just kind of kick back and relax for a while and do whatever you want.

Katelyn

I like to draw/sketch/paint and write.

I like to play Solitaire and other computer games. Also during the summer in my free time I have been trying to watch all the anime I can from my brother’s collection.

Two words:
Roller Coasters.

All day, everyday. I love roller coasters.

Jeff - I want to play you in Total Annihilation. 'Round here, I’m known as Teacher because I school my family. I want a challenge. I bet I suck.

Hmmm…I am so scared to go on roller coasters. I really want to go on some, but i am so scared. Not exactly sure why but I am…one of these days I am gonna have to go to Six Flags Great America, in Illinois, and have some fun. Gosh…the last time I was there was in 8th grade, and I was too scared to go on any rides then.

Katelyn

*Originally posted by Katie_269 *
**Hmmm…I am so scared to go on roller coasters. I really want to go on some, but i am so scared. Not exactly sure why but I am…one of these days I am gonna have to go to Six Flags Great America, in Illinois, and have some fun. Gosh…the last time I was there was in 8th grade, and I was too scared to go on any rides then.

Katelyn **

Go to Wisconsin Dells and ride Zeus and Cyclops at Big Chief’s Carts and Coasters. They’re two relatively small wooden coasters, but they’re some of the best in the country :wink:

Then, go to Great America and ride Viper and Raging Bull, two more of the best.

Hey I did ride those, and I loved those. The one’s at the wisconsin dells. They were so great. But I am really scared to go upside down. Everyone keeps telling me, oh that is the best part, but I am still scared.

Katelyn

go on an upside-down roller coaster, and you won’t even realize your upside-down until the train is through the loop. then you say, wow this is awesome! and you go on again and again and again and…

He he…LOL Thanks I think I will, cuz i definately want to.

Katelyn

Oh, going upside down is for wimps.

It’s all about the AIRTIME baby!

You know the airtime is good when your seat becomes an added safety feature and only gets used when the train stops :slight_smile: