..What if..... what if Rumble did happen????

Posted by colleen.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #246, a FIRST-aholic, from John D. O’Byrant High School/Boston Latin Academy and NSTAR/Boston University/UTC/Raytheon/MassPEP.

Posted on 5/20/2000 2:19 PM MST

i’ve been hearing rumors of rumble as well… but i’ve also been hearing a lot from teams saying ‘we’re going to this competition or that competition because there is not rumble… (or instead of rumble)’

is that true?.. and what if rumble were to happen… would people still want to go to it, or have the really made other plans?

i would hate to see Rumble go to waste if people pull off it’s planning and then no one wants to show…

so if the rumor mill rings true… what teams would be game??

Posted by Brian Savitt.

Student on team #56, Robbe Xtreme, from Bound Brook High School and Ethicon Inc…

Posted on 5/20/2000 3:08 PM MST

In Reply to: …What if… what if Rumble did happen??? posted by colleen on 5/20/2000 2:19 PM MST:

Well I can almost say for a fact that my team will go as we have since 97’ so you can count us in.
Brian

Posted by Fran .

Other on team #166, Team Merrimack, from Merrimack High School and Texas Instruments/R.S. Machines.

Posted on 5/20/2000 3:15 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: …What if… what if Rumble did happen??? posted by Brian Savitt on 5/20/2000 3:08 PM MST:

We’l be there too…our team seems to be more interested this year in summer activities and last year 5 of us made it and that worked SO when is it?

Fran
Techno Insanity
#166:

Well I can almost say for a fact that my team will go as we have since 97’ so you can count us in.
: Brian

Posted by Anton Abaya.

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NASA, Mathsoft, Solidworks.

Posted on 5/22/2000 10:39 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: …What if… what if Rumble did happen??? posted by Fran on 5/20/2000 3:15 PM MST:

Rambots is in.

-anton

Posted by David Kelso.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #131, C.H.A.O.S.-, from Central High School and OSRAM SYLVANIA/ Fleet Bank.

Posted on 5/20/2000 6:11 PM MST

In Reply to: …What if… what if Rumble did happen??? posted by colleen on 5/20/2000 2:19 PM MST:

Team 131 C.H.A.O.S. is interested, but without little details like when, where and cost, it is tough to obligate yourself.

Posted by Andy Grady.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #42, P.A.R.T.S, from Alvirne High School and Daniel Webster College.

Posted on 5/22/2000 1:56 PM MST

You can count on team 42 being there, we wouldn’t miss it for the world.
Good luck,
Andy Grady

Posted by Jason T…

Student on team #191, X-CATS, from Joseph C. Wilson Magnet High School.

Posted on 5/25/2000 4:24 PM MST

The X-Cats are looking for any events to happen this summer. Just give us the info and we will work things out!
Jason