What is this light called? And where might I purchase one?

Hi everybody, so I recently attended the OC regional and I saw quite a few green LED “targeting lights” being used to line up high boiler shots. I’m interested in trying out one of these for a fun project for learning, but I actually have no idea what they are called or where to find them.

Here is a picture of what I’m talking about (btw sorry if this is ur robot, its the only photo I’ve got to show what I’m talking about, and I only took it because it was so cool):

When I search for “frc targeting light” I get something totally different. The closest thing I could find was when I looked up “green halo led”, *(https://www.amazon.com/Aumo-mate-Universal-Angel-Headlight-Lamps/dp/B015W93BGI/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1491157438&sr=8-17&keywords=halo+ring+light+green)

But even that is not quite what I’m looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!*


Ok my bad, I didn’t realize it would display the image without scaling it. Here is a link http://i.imgur.com/0t8eGZb.jpg

Ah thanks. Do you know if I could get these from Amazon or Frys or something? I’d rather not wait a week for shipping.

Here are a couple of amazon links. The first one is a lot more expensive, but it seems the most reliable.