What is your favorite FRC video?

Haha, I do agree with you Simbotics 2012 chairmans video is definitely the most iconic chairmans video to ever be produced. My team has used this video as model to aspire to for many years. Im so glad that your team won Chairmans at the World Championship that year.

1 Like

Gotta love this:
Team 100’s Harlem Shake

3 Likes

118-2019 reveal video

4 Likes

148 Drivethru Reveal

19 Likes

That video reminds me a lot of sky stalker and sky stalker-er reveals made by 254 and 973.
254’s Skystalker Reveal
973’s Skystalker-er Reveal

7 Likes

The entire Travus Cubington channel: keep the content coming boys.

5 Likes

This is the robowranglers video about failure. I show it to everyone before competitions to stress the importance of failure and constant iteration.

17 Likes

I really like the message behind that video. I think I will show this to my team before each season as well.

The best FRC song parody

1 Like

What a great song.

Encore is your OG and will be respected as such.

7 Likes

I remember where I was and who was watching with me when that 2013 254 video dropped. We were absolutely floored. Amazing stuff!

2 Likes

I literally get chills every time I watch this video

1 Like

Easily one of the greatest non-reveal FRC videos.

9 Likes

Also despite Recycle Rush, this documentary is required watching for pre-kickoff or pre-champs.

19 Likes

Also biased but I will always love Real Life ChiefDelphi Forums

Otherwise I hold up 118’s 2013 reveal as the beginning of the golden age of Robot Reveal Videos and think that a lot of the successful vids we’ve seen since can trace their inspiration back to this one.

2 Likes

I agree with you I’ve watched this documentary beginning and it really does show what first is like in the competition aspect. I’m hoping to show this to my team at a movie night or something before kickoff next year.

I’m very glad you mentioned that one. It was one of the first reveals I ever saw and I think it really popularized that song in the FIRST community.

Team 148, 2008 robot reveal!!!

4 Likes

Good choice what a unique robot, I like the song as well.
148’s 2008 Reveal

1 Like