What kind of car do you drive??

Well…that’s if you drive. As for me I drive a Purple 96 Dodge Neon Espresso Sport Coupe!

What kind of ride do you have?

0 Likes

Red 1988 Chevy S-10 Blazer

0 Likes

dull grayish 1988 BMW

0 Likes

1986 Blue Toyota MR2 (have to fix that spedometer)
1997 Red Ford Mustang GT Convertible

0 Likes

1990 Pontiac Sunbird
1991 Pontiac Trans Sport
2000 Honda Odyssey

Very Embarassing :frowning:

im000292.jpg

im000292.jpg

0 Likes

00’ Windstar/MommyMobile

candrivelevincar.jpg

candrivelevincar.jpg

0 Likes

Yea, i drive a 1988 (yea us 1988 car owners) Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme International… Its a beast… It pulls to the right… if it rains… the drivers seat, center console, and dashboard have swimming pools, the paint is splotchy… plus… theres parking cones in the trunk :wink: Its a beast though…

0 Likes

i dont :smiley:

0 Likes

1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
5 liter V-8
Rolled the odometer over
Ohh yeah!!

1 Like

1993 Black Pontiac Grand Am SE (If it was only a standard)

0 Likes

*Originally posted by Elgin Clock *
Well…that’s if you drive. As for me I drive a Purple 96 Dodge Neon Espresso Sport Coupe!

Blueish-purple 1995 Dodge Neon

0 Likes

2001 Mustang Convertible baby!!! whoo-hoo!!! Silver and black…leather seats…6-disc CD changer…ahhh lovely 16th bday present…hehehe =)

1 Like

1997 Lexus ES 300…Sweet %%% car :smiley:

http://ydlnet.d2g.com/pub/pics/harrison_car.jpg

My family also has a 2001 Toyota Sienna XLE.

http://ydlnet.d2g.com/pub/pics/harrison_van.jpg

0 Likes

I get to drive 2 different cars…(since i have a brother)

The first truck i got was a 1990 Ford Bronco II: Eddie Bauer Edition; my brother and i use it for bad weather (mainly snow). Nothing can seem to slow it down and boy is 4x4 fun :). When i mow lawns or whatever i use it to haul stuff around…

Also have a 1994 Olds Cutlass Supreme 2 door as seen below…This is what my brother and i normally drive to school and take on longer trips. It’s pretty nice, excellent condition…

:slight_smile:

http://www.theforumisdown.com/uploadfiles/052102/myvehicles.JPG

0 Likes

*Originally posted by Harrison *
**1997 Lexus ES 300…Sweet %%% car :smiley:

Can we say… spoiled?? grin and same with mustang boy up there… I wish my parent’s gave me a sweet car… O, and look in the background of that Harrisons pic… check out that house… its bangin

0 Likes

I drive a nice 1986 White Toyota Cressida. It has a Supra Engine in it so it has get up and go.

1 Like

A supra engine? You gotta be putting me on…You wouldn’t be able to fit a supra engine into the Cressida! A cruddy car pulling 400HP? Your’e lying thru your’e teeth.

0 Likes

A cruddy car pulling 400HP? Your’e lying thru your’e teeth.
-DanLevin53

Paul Newman had (and maybe still has) a Volkswagon with a Porsche engine in it… he used to race people and totally beat the crap outta them. But then again, that’s Paul Newman :wink:

Yea, i drive a 1988 (yea us 1988 car owners) Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme International
-Quain

:smiley:

0 Likes

I saw a refitted Rabbit GTI with a porche rear-engine, incredibly fast light car…anything is possible. A rabbit GTI is a Volkswagen, btw.

0 Likes

i know some one who drives a bronco that runs over moe sticks…

0 Likes