What kind of Palm do you have???

I was wondering what kind of Palm’s people have??? About a month ago I purchased the M130 and I love it… I only have one problem… Space… haahahah… I have been going crazy downloading stuff onto it I just use up the space… I guess I better buy a card to add space… I’m going to purchsed the Iconcepts keyboard and a digital camera soon also…

What kind of palm do you have??? Where did you get it??? What kind of accessories do you have??? Tell me anything you want about it…

Yeah. My palm is skin-colored. It’s about 17 years old…and…uhh…the stylus contains ink :slight_smile: Needless to say, I can’t really afford one (and I’d lose/break/throw it or something) I’m really beginning to find a use for it. I tend to be unable to read my handwriting.

I’ve got a Dell Axim X5… i went cheap and only got the one w/ 300mhz but i still love it… sure beats those dumb compaqs and that boring Palm OS…

/me goes off to play with his new Ipod…hehe :smiley:

WHOOOOH… look at the dust on this thing…

so… $@#$@#$@#$@#… old…

Palm Vx :smiley:

You dont have any Handspring Visors on the Poll. They are good PDAs. I have an old 8meg Visor Deluxe.

*Originally posted by The Lucas *
**You dont have any Handspring Visors on the Poll. They are good PDAs. I have an old 8meg Visor Deluxe. **

Me too.

I got a refurbished model at Fry’s about 2 years ago for $90.

It’s great. Found a backup flash module with software (normally $100) for $20 bucks, so I can back up my data on the road. (My Handspring also came with a USB cradle for synchronizing.)

It doesn’t have a rechargeable battery, but I bought some nickel hydride (spelling?) batteries with a charger which is even better. When one set needs charging, I just swap them.

I love my HANDSPRING!

I wanted the Dell so bad. I decided not to get it. I talked myself out of it. The M130 is awesome. It’s funny cause I have already used up most of my room. O well. I just bought a keyboard for it and soon I’m going to get the Veo digital camera.

sorry about the one’s I forgot…

*Originally posted by Pin Man *
**I wanted the Dell so bad. I decided not to get it. I talked myself out of it. The M130 is awesome. It’s funny cause I have already used up most of my room. O well. I just bought a keyboard for it and soon I’m going to get the Veo digital camera. **

I have been wanting a keyboard for my Handspring for a while. What kind of keyboard did you get and how do you like it?

I bought the Iconcepts keyboard… Its the cheapest but one of the best on the market… It’s only 40 bucks(at CompUsa) and 33 on amazon…

Dave i think your limiting yourself to the Palm’s catagory…you can’t forget (as much as some of us would like to) window’s powered pocket pc’s. I went out and got the iconcepts portable keyboard as well…thought a bit bulky, it is very nice.

I know I ran out of room on the poll and I can’t modify it… ONly the moderator can… My mistake… o well…

*Originally posted by DougHogg *
**I have been wanting a keyboard for my Handspring for a while. What kind of keyboard did you get and how do you like it? **

I have a palm m515. I love it. I heard that the keyboard really wasn’t worth the hassle and broke easily though. It’s amazing how fast you can get at the grafitti. It’s awesme for taking notes and editing the book chapters I’ve packed into it.
I took out all of the games to make room for documents.

What about Sony?
I think the Clies are the best Palm OS devices out. I have an old s360, but i may upgrade this summer.

a keyboard is definitly worth it… They don’t really break easy(well it depends how clumsy you are)…

*Originally posted by Pin Man *
**(well it depends how clumsy you are)… **

Ah yes. well, I can see where that might make a difference. As for those of us who are hopeless hyper active adults;sigh!

I have a Ipaq 3955, its a really nice POCKET PC! Plus it really helps keep the cost down when you work @ Best Buy and can get a discount :yikes: . I think by the time I got don’t I got mine for less than half price, and its still better than Kyle’s Dell.

I’ve got the M125 right now, but i figure eventually i’m gonna get something in color. So should i move up to the m515, or dare i say it, cross over from os to pc and get the dell?

I want a dell or the new Tugstun C

I’ve got two, with ten fingers total. lol
I fall into the can’t afford one/see no need for one right now catagory

I have a Toshiba e330 Pocket PC. I like it, and it’s nice and small, too.