What team was giving making trading card CDs

One of the teams was walking around getting information form teams so they could make a trading card for them. They got are information but never came back with the CD that they said they would give does anyone know what team number they were because some of my team mates were anticipating the trading cards.

It was team 811 that was collecting the info for the cards :smiley:

Ok, I typed up this whole repy, complete with EVERYTHING you could POSSIBLY want to know, but this computer hates me. Soooo…
http://first.bghs.org/nuke
go to the misc. forums, find the thread entitled “Trading Card Request” Put some contact information (team email or the like) and we’ll get you what you need. Have a trading card? “Trading Card Feedback” thread, tell us what you think there. Or here. We’re flexible. Not at Championships, but want a trading card? Again, “Trading Card Request”, post contact info, we’ll get you what you need.

Sorry this sounds so abrupt- keep in mind, I spent half an hour making these threads, getting all the correct information, wording it correctly, then my mother’s computer loses it all. Ah, well, such is life. If I’m missing anything that you would like to know, just contact me (see above).

Have a great time, enjoy your Trading Cards!

Sorry link is broken, is there a update page?

Sorry about that… Our site’s been taken down, so we now have to re-do it. For trading card requests, you can email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you.