What to Do now?

I have been wokring frantically to get our animation out, and now that it is finally gone, I have found myself with alot of free time.

:smiley:

I dont know what I’ll do with my self.
Maybe get some sleep.
Yes…
Sleep…
Slee…

Zzzzzzz…

Im having the same problem, only worse! I CANT REMBER HOW TO SLEEP! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sleep? I know not this term. I do have a ‘rest phase.’ It’s called rendering…

Maybe you can make some sort of 3d presentation (other than the animation) to show off at regionals or robot demos…the video could include detailed close ups and animated clips of the robot performing tasks on the field…

Also another cool thing would be to get models of 4 teams robots and put them on one field and animate a bunch of different match scenarios…now that would be sweet…

You could even make a Woodie Flowers that could say things…hahaha

Then from there you could work on other things in the environment like the refs and judges with the “game announcer” table and video screen…hahaha…you could even include cheesy music!!!1:p :smiley:

Oh well…maybe that helps spark something to do…

LOL, well yhea i think what i’m gunna do is make a 3D model of my school for my last hurrah for the class of '02 (which i am sadfully a part of…gunna miss all this, and it all is soooo new to me too…) any who, i already did the whole all four robots, shame it never showed in the animation, what a waste of time and effort… :frowning: next time i’ll learn to make what is seen and that’s it!!! what a waste of time a major pet peeve… any who, might as well make use of the spare time i have from now and my graduation… since you have the software do all the fun stuff you wanted to do but couldn’t becuase of it’s irrelevence to the main projetc, or the lack of time, have fun with this tool they gave you, it’s not like all you can do is make something for first… it’s expensive stuff have fun…

I suggest sleep. Sleep is a good thing. Though we usually end up with a lack of because of robotics.
ZZZZZzzzzzz

SLEEP!!! who has time for sleep now day’s??? finals coming up, research papers coming up. and let’s not forget the biggest things, the competitions, in this world there is no time to sleep until summer… and for some that is just a day dream becuase you don’t get egnough sleep to dream at night, lol… there’s always something that needs to be done the next morning, and you always realize that when it’s the night before…

hey, maybe you can download sleep at www.sleep.com :wink:

You can buy a matress to put in your teams workshop at sleep.com that would be helpful

i rendered dean.

How about we use the free time to attend competitions… maybe we’ll win stuff there.
Personally, I am very anxious to see the winning entry in Florida.
Good luck to all!

I know what we could all do… We could all turn that little steel knob that leads to the outside and go out. The natural light may seem a little unfamiliar and scary at first but I am sure we’ll get over it. Just one thing, whoever does go out first tell me what is there so I won’t be so afraid…

go outside??? but that means i have to deal with real humans!!! i havent done that in years!!! I prefier the fake peopel on my animation. (there much more friendly) lol j/k

i have so much free time on my hands that i have started to post more messages.

Uhh…outside…Doesn’t it have wild non-rendered animals?

No thanks. I’ll just stay in my little animation hidey-hole, occassionaly emerging when my caffeine supply dwindles.

i have already started on next years :smiley: . I know, i have no life but human modeling also takes awhile (and we don’t need to know the game to work on it) maybe we should have a mini animation comp too for just the first teams? would anyone be interested in that?

Hows about creating all the robots that you competed against,or geting what they used for their animation, and rendering all your matches? :smiley:
That should give you something to ocupy your summer.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

::head explodes at Wetzel’s suggestion::

RE: “I know what we could all do… We could all turn that little steel knob that leads to the outside and go out. The natural light may seem a little unfamiliar and scary at first but I am sure we’ll get over it. Just one thing, whoever does go out first tell me what is there so I won’t be so afraid…”

NO!!! NO NATURAL LIGHT!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??? EVIL!!! (where’s my caffeine?)

-GH

Highland Class of 2K

If Mountan Dew was a cigarette, then Amp (energy drink from the makers of Mountain Dew) would be crack-cocaine…

::steps outside::

OH GAWD IT BURNS!!! IT BURNS!!!