What we learned today

For driver tryouts we deployed our code fully for the first time. The robot ran HORRIBLY. hesitating every few seconds, errors filled our dashboard it was a nightmare. We went through and disabled everything but drive and it was still doing it.

The robot is about 90% complete now, but still working on details. One of them is where to put the router. So without thinking it through we just zip tied it to the battery… (I bet the more experienced of you know what happened by now). Apparently this is a REALLY bad way to go a LOT of interference.

Once we moved it the robot code performed great. :slight_smile:

Yeah EMI is a b*tch