What would we do without ChiefDelphi?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cannibalism?

Sleep??

nah

Think way to hard.

Would probably play “chicken” with the robots… :smiley: :wink:

Ive done that even WITH Chief Delphi… I mean… no I haven’t heh heh…:smiley:

Not say to myself: Ok, one more discussion, just ONE more and THEN I’ll start studying for my calculus exam!!!

Probably gain a lot of sanity, sleep, and free time.

*Originally posted by Jeff Waegelin *
**Probably gain a lot of sanity, sleep, and free time. **

What are these strange words you speak of? :smiley:

I think Eddie has been looking for a place to download sleep…
Free time… you mean like actually go out and get a life? WHOA! Baby steps dude, baby steps.

Without chiefdelphi i would not be able to go on. I would curl up into a ball and tapp my shoes together and say, i wish there was a great place named chiefdelphi.
Seriously guys you rock. Without the people on this board and team 47 FIRST would not be the wonderful organization it is today. I would like to thank team 45 also.

-Death
-Decay
-Mayhem

ChiefDelphi is really the only thing keeping this world from totally falling into chaos… you know it! 8)

*Originally posted by Carolyn Duncan *
** I think Eddie has been looking for a place to download sleep… **

I found a place, but it was a virus in disguize! My stomach didn’t like that too much…

*Originally posted by AWiser *
**:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cannibalism? **
Snail mail each other at 37 cents a crack! If the Postmaster would have it his way, the internet would magically diappear, and the postal customer would still be paying the new lowered rate of 45 cents a crack!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Chiefdelphi keeps some of us from playing chicken with robots.

Good thing too. The head hurts for weeks after gettring run over by a 130 lb robot.

www.somethingawful.com

that is what i do when CD is being slooooooow :mad: :smiley:

*Originally posted by Zeinin *
**that is what i do when CD is being slooooooow :mad: :smiley: **

slow in transfer speed
or slow in content & posts ?

*Originally posted by Brandon Martus *

slow in transfer speed
or slow in content & posts ? **

hehe

slow in posts! see the hardforums have 30,000 members, and about 1000 of them are online at any time. :smiley: i got real spoiled by that, im used to forums that are more like laggy chats :cool:

but i gotta say that the CD server roxz. it is alot faster than the [H], but hey, what can you exspect when you are exceeding the recomended load by somthing like 5000% :smiley: