Whats the *one* thing you want to do at the Nats?

It can be FIRST & Disney related.
Mine is to get into the hot seat @ Millionaire. Did it last August but missed the 500 pt. question… d’oh!

Im going to try to spot as many hidden mickeys as possible.

*Originally posted by mnkysp6353 *
**Im going to try to spot as many hidden mickeys as possible. **

I’d like to sneak around Animal Kingdom some and try to find out what’s going on with Reign of Fire.

My overall goal, though, is to manage to ride every attraction on WDW property while I’m there - and this is going to be the toughest time I’ve ever had doing it.

*Originally posted by Team384:JosephM *
**It can be FIRST & Disney related.
Mine is to get into the hot seat @ Millionaire. Did it last August but missed the 500 pt. question… d’oh! **

dont even start me on that…last year I was in first place all throughout the show and then I missed some question about some anoying 50’s tv show and i dropped to 3rd place and then the guy got the question wrong…i was soooo close to getting into the Hot Seat

What’s Reign of Fire?
I don’t want to go to Animal Kingdom. Me like Epcot.
I heard their parade their parade there is good. Has anyone seen it?

*Originally posted by Team384:JosephM *
**What’s Reign of Fire?
I don’t want to go to Animal Kingdom. Me like Epcot.
I heard their parade their parade there is good. Has anyone seen it? **

Reign of Fire is, most properly, a movie being released this summer. It takes place in the future - as a group of dragons awaken and destroy humanity. It sounds interesting.

In Animal Kingdom, Reign of Fire has yet to be constructed :slight_smile: It’s an inverted roller coaster tied into the movie’s plot somehow. It’s replacing the original concept for Dragon’s Tower - which was too similar to Island’s of Adventure’s Dueling Dragons.

I love Epcot, but it really needs some TLC. . .

*Originally posted by Michael Krass *
**

Reign of Fire is, most properly, a movie being released this summer. It takes place in the future - as a group of dragons awaken and destroy humanity. It sounds interesting.

In Animal Kingdom, Reign of Fire has yet to be constructed :slight_smile: It’s an inverted roller coaster tied into the movie’s plot somehow. It’s replacing the original concept for Dragon’s Tower - which was too similar to Island’s of Adventure’s Dueling Dragons.

I love Epcot, but it really needs some TLC. . . **

Whooa! We won’t be going to Animal Kingdom b/c there’s nothing there! But I hope we can see that parade at Epcot. It’s good…
Anybody know the name of it?

You’re probably thinking of Tapestry of Nations, though the name has been changed and it’s a bit shorter than it once was.

But, that’s the only parade I can think of in Epcot . . .

You’re probably thinking of Tapestry of Nations, though the name has been changed and it’s a bit shorter than it once was.

But, that’s the only parade I can think of in Epcot . . .

That sounds right. The one that has the drums and the puppets. And that guy on stilts. Right?

I want to do soooooooo much… I want to do FIRST stuff (of course that’s the reason I’m going to begin with) But I also want to so stuff out side of FIRST. I’m thinking of a certain rollercoaster building simulator and a challenge. I’ll get you Adam! Meeting new people is up there too on my list.

*Originally posted by Team384:JosephM *
**

That sounds right. The one that has the drums and the puppets. And that guy on stilts. Right? **

Yep, that’s the one :slight_smile:

Carolyn, you’re going for a 5, huh? Good luck! :slight_smile: My personal Disneyquest favorite is Battle for Buccaneer Gold. . .

*Originally posted by Michael Krass *
**

I’d like to sneak around Animal Kingdom some and try to find out what’s going on with Reign of Fire.

My overall goal, though, is to manage to ride every attraction on WDW property while I’m there - and this is going to be the toughest time I’ve ever had doing it. **

I want a picture of Michael riding on Dumbo. :wink:

Matt

*Originally posted by Matt Leese *
**
I want a picture of Michael riding on Dumbo. :wink:

Matt **

Matthew…are you trying to say you won’t be riding Dumbo with me??? :slight_smile:

~Christina

Hmmmm i dunno what i wanna do this year…ive done it all…not really. What i really want to do is go back to that little place in epcot and get sick from drinking all the soda!!!

HAHA i know what ur talking about, I too drank about a gallon of soda from other countries last year

*Originally posted by arctic warrior *
**HAHA i know what ur talking about, I too drank about a gallon of soda from other countries last year **

That’s Ice Station Cool, sponsored by Coca Cola - just in case it really mattered.

Some of those sodas are pretty nasty though. But, I always like to go in there anyway. Some of there are good. :slight_smile:

~Christina

:frowning: I miss the original “Electric Light Parade” with actual light bulbs. Now they just have those crappy fiber optic “light” wannabe floats"

But, Last year I betrayed my Dew loving self and went to the Coca-Cola thing. It was actually pretty cool.

I want to go to epcot and put my picture on the big plaque near the front gate if it’s still there, I ran out of moolah and couldn’t do it last year!

That would be cool, having your pic at Disney forever!

I sitll think that the Epcot parade is better than that one.
As for the giant moloths infornt of the park, I would get one, but it’s $30 and poor quality. But it would be neet.

*Originally posted by Elgin Clock *
**:frowning: I miss the original “Electric Light Parade” with actual light bulbs. Now they just have those crappy fiber optic “light” wannabe floats"
**

I definitely miss the Main Street Electrical Parade. That parade kicked soooooo much booty!! I think that is my favorite parade. Spectromagic just makes me miss the Main Street Electrical Parade more. Grr…why’d it have to go to Disneyland?!

~Christina