Where are you waitlisted 2023

Have you recently felt like there’s not enough spots for all the teams? Do the events you want to go to always fill up too fast? Odds are if you feel this way, you’ve been waitlisted before (or even now).

If you’re on a waitlist now, let us know which event(s) you’re waitlisted for!

Team 1351 is waitlisted for SFR right now, and with 37 current attendees and a recent maximum of 43 teams, we are on the edge of our seats to see if we will be one of the lucky 6 teams added to the event roster.

7 Likes

SFR - Spots Fill Rapidly

Good luck, and we’ll (maybe) see you at the competition.

6 Likes

5813 is waitlisted for the UNH District. 35 teams are currently signed up, and the historic maximum has been 40 teams. This is not the first time that we’ve been waitlisted, but we’ve always gotten something figured out. We’ll probably get in somewhere, but we’ll see what happens…

2 Likes

Greater KC. 28 filled, not sure the cap.

2 Likes

3512 is waitlisted for Aerospace CAAV, 28 spaces filled

4990 is waitlisted for SFR, 37 spots filled.

Disclaimer: I haven’t spoken to our mentor yet, so I don’t know with 100% certainty, but we “applied” for it, and didn’t make it, so we’re probably waitlisted. Will update when I speak to her.

as @SurfGear has already mentioned, we are on the waitlist for San Diego(CASD), with 35 registered out of an original 25 available spots I believe. People have already commented on how this is a new venue, so we don’t really know what the true capacity of the venue will actually be.(Reposted because I accidentally replied)

2 Likes

Waitlisted for FLR… Registered for Pittsburgh. We wanted to try and play with more teams from around our area.

Troy #1 - waitlisted. That’s normal for FIM though. They’re probably giving priority to all the home event teams before they open it up for others.

It’s revealing that Troy #1 is only 30 minutes away from us, but there are so many SE MIchigan competitions it isn’t our home one :laughing:

3 Likes

SDR waitlist. Would trade for AVR waitlist.

3181 is in the exact same boat!

1 Like

It looks like some teams are starting to clear from the wait-list. We just got in today.

2 Likes

Just a word to the wise… if you are waitlisted for an event, and you see it has spots on one of the FRC sites, DO NOT drop your waitlist spot in the hopes you can immediately add the event! You will see there is still no space.

I may know this from first hand experience.

5 Likes

^^^ but if you email FIRST, admit idiocy, and ask nicely, they will add you have to the waitlist. So we’re on the CAAV list again.

5 Likes

welcome back to the CAAV waitlist squad lmao

2 Likes

Any day now right?

5 Likes

Sure bud

2 Likes

To our knowledge, 21 of 125 Ontario teams are waitlisted at this point.

1 Like

We are in to SDR! (email confirmation, hasn’t shown up on https://frc-events.firstinspires.org/2023/CASD yet)

3 Likes

Yeah the frc-events pages seem to be way behind. Team & Event search has SD at 44 teams.

1 Like