where did all the posts go?

Posted by Jon - T190 at 04/08/2001 6:22 PM EST

Engineer on team #190, Gompei, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

I realize its right after nats and so everyone is burned out… but where did all the old posts go?

Posted by Fran at 04/09/2001 4:45 AM EST

Other on team #166, Team Merrimack, from Merrimack High School and Texas Instruments/R.S. Machines.

In Reply to: where did all the posts go?
Posted by Jon - T190 on 04/08/2001 6:22 PM EST:

Isn’t the forum set up to show only 4 days of postings?..soooo you guys were gone and it was lonely back home for those who could only watch the internet which by the way was pretty impressive this year. Since CDF was NOT the place to get up-to-the-minute info this year, It was great to have such a useful website set up at nationals. We could get match results within minutes of it being played. And of course net congestion only happened when when I finally found T190 was about to play but I saw your final match…you guys were great. Now if we could just get FIRST to post a link showing the match rounds so we would know when to tune in, I bet there would be less net congestion. I did appreciate knowing who was in each division so I knew which webcam to use and Einstein camera angles were the best. Congrats to everyone.

Fran
T166

: I realize its right after nats and so everyone is burned out… but where did all the old posts go?