The Miracle Workers have created a contest to amuse and entertain all the FIRST-a-holics out there. All you have to do is to surf on over to our website (www.MOE365.org), click on the Where is Gizmoe link, and enter your guess.
Why should you do this, you ask? For the prizes, of course! Each daily winner receives two custom-designed limited-edition MOE buttons available ONLY to the contest winners. Not even our own team members will have one of these! And, if the winner picks up their buttons at the 365 pit area at either the Philadelphia Regional or the Championship Event, they also receive a pair of MOEstix (which, unfortunately, we had to retire this year due to changes in the rules at the events).
You want more? OK. There will be a GRAND PRIZE winner, to be randomly selected from among all daily prize winners. What is the GRAND PRIZE, you ask? Good Question! We don’t know yet. But I promise it will be better than buttons and MOEstix.
Here’s the rules of the contest: (most of these are also posted on the website)
- Only one entry per person per day
- A new contest begins every day, at 12:00:01 EST
- You must provide both the name and the location of where GIZMoe is today (e.g. The Space Needle, Seattle, WA). Entering only the name or the location is not sufficient.
- No purchase necessary to win
- Odds of winning is determined by the number of correct entries
- The winning entry is chosen from the list of all correct entries
- Only one prize will be awarded per day
- You must provide a valid email address
- Team 365 studentz, mentorz, boosterz, parentz, sisterz, brotherz, and widowz are not eligible to win any prizes, although they are welcome to submit entries.
So, surf on over to www.MOE365.org and enter the contest! Most days, the answer will be fairly easy to discern. But some days, it will really test your visual memory. And, every day, there will be a winner. Good Luck to all!