where to buy pneumatics bumper

I was wondering where I can buy a pneumatics bumper? I looked around and haven’t been able to find it yet.

Do you mean a pneumatic actuator? :confused:

no, its the board you plug in to the top of the crio pneumatics module.

Andymark! :wink:

That’s called the Solenoid Breakout board. I think andyMark has some in stock, and the FRC site for National Instruments should have some.

Check this out:


thanks, I was using the wrong name and couldn’t find it.