Which teams have competition picutres on their web sites?

Posted by Elaine Anselm, Engineer on team #191, X-Cats, from Jos Wilson High School and Xerox.

Posted on 4/28/99 8:55 PM MST

Which web sites have pictures from the competition? We have pictures and video on our site but they are only from our team and our matches. It takes a long time to go through all of the sites and I woudl like to see other pictures. I’ll bet a lot of others woudl too.

Elaine

Posted by Nate Smith, Student on team #74, Holland FIRST Robotics, from Holland High School and Haworth, Inc…

Posted on 4/29/99 9:04 AM MST

In Reply to: Which teams have competition picutres on their web sites? posted by Elaine Anselm on 4/28/99 8:55 PM MST:

: Which web sites have pictures from the competition? We have pictures and video on our site but they are only from our team and our matches. It takes a long time to go through all of the sites and I woudl like to see other pictures. I’ll bet a lot of others woudl too.

: Elaine

I will have my pictures back from being developed on Friday, and will probably spend most of the weekend scanning them into the site.

Posted by Kyle Huang, Student on team #192, Gunn Robotics Team, from Gunn High School and Nasa Ames, Sun Microsystems, Xerox.

Posted on 5/2/99 1:42 PM MST

In Reply to: Which teams have competition picutres on their web sites? posted by Elaine Anselm on 4/28/99 8:55 PM MST:

We have some pictures, but they’re pretty much only pictures of GRT. If you want to see them anyways, the URL is below. There are also written things from GRT members - ‘stories’ from Florida that were posted as they happened, or later in the day.

: Which web sites have pictures from the competition? We have pictures and video on our site but they are only from our team and our matches. It takes a long time to go through all of the sites and I woudl like to see other pictures. I’ll bet a lot of others woudl too.

: Elaine