Who do you want to meet? (2006 Edition)

Who do you want to meet at regionals/the world championship from ChiefDelphi? I will post mine later, I got to go to class, I am so late! :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Dean Kamen- Brittanie (BAbell_836) and I have talked with him without knowing who he was (Sorry- we were the new kids then). We now feel the need to redeem ourselves from our first impression.

Also, Dean Kamen. However, meeting the Real Woodie Flowers would make Chesapeake Regional 2006 friggin’ sweet as well.

Post the people you want to meet in a list. Hollla

I want to meet international teams! It would be so awesome making friends with people from Israel, Brazil or even Canada! It’s always good to get to know people from different countries. You get to see all the different cultures from all over the world. :smiley:

Dean Kamen, Woodie Flowers, Everyone

hmmm i don’t know
my list is pretty long
i did meet a majority of my list last year
but i didn’t get it all done
some are like
koko ed
ummmm ashley from 1559
ummmm dean kamen
just some people off the top of my head
<3

Steve Martin. He doesn’t have anything to do with FIRST, of course, but I’ve always wanted to talk to him about writing…

All the teams coming to the Chesapeake! We have teams with a long plane ride coming from Alaska, England (2 teams), California, Texas and up and down the east coast. can’t wait.

Everyone at the event! This is my first year, so I probably didn’t see anyone there. I’m excited!

I want to get to meet everyone here on CD i just like to meet the people i have helped/ received help from

mmmm…intelligent alien life forms that want to recruit us to join an intergalactic robotics competition (hopefully we wouldn’t finish in last)

last year we met Dean Kamen and Larry Page

the year before we met Steve Wozniak

Ummmm Ashley from 1559?

Why is there an um? :stuck_out_tongue:

And also, I am a 1511er this year. :slight_smile:

As usual I’ll meet 'em as I come across 'em.

Anyone really, as this is my first year, so I don’t know anyone really.

Too many people to count!

I haven’t been to Championships since 2002, I’m very excited to meet a lot of people I’ve talked to but never met!

-All my buddies from FIRSTcast
-Anyone from FIRST I talk to on AIM

That’s my short list right now.

Oh geez…this could be a long list.

I’d love to re-meet all the people I’ve met over the past few years. I really won’t remember to approach you unless something clicks, so please feel free to catch me as I’m walking around. I’m not likely to be in the pit, but I will be scouting.

New people…? Ahh…

Talked to, haven’t met:
Matt Krass
Cory McBride
Dan Brim
Adam Richards
Jake Gallagher
Heidi
Dave Lavery

A few others, but that’s the first few that come to mind.

Everyone i didnt meet from last year on my list =P

but more so hopefully to see those i have meet from past championships and hang out with them once again…

I saw the promo video from last year and found out Larry Page was part of FIRST. Since then, I’ve been looking forward to seeing him in the future.

I’d shake his hand, and tell him thanks for Google.