Me:

1. A) Tradition electric --> PRS copy, 2 humbuckers, red, solid neck
    B) Epiphone Acoustic --> built in pick-up & 4 channel eq, cut away body

2. PRS anything

3. Jimi Hendrix, bring it on

4. I wish, but I’m not too shabby

5. Funk and hard rock and a little bit of classic

*Originally posted by 401Mentor *
**Random thought, who here plays guitar?
1)Your guitar/s
2)The guitar you wish you had
3)How good you are
4)How good you REALLY are :smiley:
5)What type of music do you like to play

1. Yamaha Electric and Lotus Acoustic
  2. Any.
  3. Decent.
  4. Real good. :slight_smile: j/k
  5. Punk/Alternative/Metal/Classic/Blues/anything.
  1. standard caster
  2. les paul
    3)Adam Jones eat your heart out
    4)yeah right just a beginner
    5)Melodic, I like the notes to kinda flow into each other its got a soothing hypnotic effect.

Lets put it this way, half my team went to wal mart at 2 in the morning to get a power inverter so we could all take our amps and use them on the bus on our way to a robotics competition last fall, the other team we were traveling with thought we were crazy :slight_smile:

asher

no one else??

I gotout my slide today and started fooling around with the solo in FreeBird…that was fun…

1. Ibanez SA Series and a Gibson acoustic
  2. Les Paul
  3. I’m naaaasty
  4. eh, alright i guess hahah
  5. Punk, rock, wateva has a catchy tune

*Originally posted by AdamT *
1)Your guitar/s
2)The guitar you wish you had
3)How good you are
4)How good you REALLY are :smiley:
5)What type of music do you like to play

1. Harmony Jazz Archtop Acoustic
  2. See above, it’s not really mine… just borrowed, but how I love that instrument!
  3. Horrible
  4. You’ll run screaming from the room… nah, I know enough chords and such to follow along in a group setting.
  5. Rock, Jazz, Blues, Country

I just got my bass it is a squire p-bass and I am getting a new six string, an esp.

I’m trying to learn…My dad has a 1975 Les Paul in perfect condition :stuck_out_tongue:

Two kids on our team, Ariel and Thinh, both play guitar. I can… play… uh… 2 chrods. That I don’t even know the names of but they have forced me to learn over the years.

Since I can’t play, They always try to get me to sing.

“I’ll play… [random incubus song or something] and you sing!”

And I can’t sing either. It’s not pretty.

At this year’s KSC regional, we got in trouble at the hotel because thinh was playing and we were making up songs. We got kinda… loud.

Funny you should mention Incubus…

Check them out in Jacksonville on June 27!!!

I’m happy, 4 Incubus concerts within a 4 hours drive of my house within the course of 2 months…

funny you should mention that, seeing as all my friends have already bought tickets :slight_smile: i still haven’t gotten around to it because… i’m lazy. the last time i saw them was when they played here with deftones and taproot.

I saw Tool and A Pefect Circle when they came by my area. Not together of coarse.I really wanted to see Rage before they fell apart.

Tool is AMAZING in concert. I got the privelage to see them play in Charlotte, NC.

Man, have I seen a lot of bands live. If you guys ever get the chance and live near Maryland/DC, go to HFStival. One of the coolest things I have ever been to. Where else could you go see these bands, in this order:

Tenacious D, Incubus, Green Day, and Live

And that was just in one evening of a two FULL day festival. Amazing!!

i wish i could go to more concerts they r so much fun. i also wish i knew how to play guitar but i have no time to do that right now. though i have no idea y that is. o well maybe this summer

Both were amazing but tool was better, Adam Jones was so hypnotic and the words and sounds that come out of Maynard just stick in your head. My next endevor is a NIN concert.

The cool thing was that both of the concerts were within an hour of my house.

*Originally posted by katie86 *
**Two kids on our team, Ariel and Thinh, both play guitar.
At this year’s KSC regional, we got in trouble at the hotel because thinh was playing and we were making up songs. We got kinda… loud. **

Lisa also plays… If you guys got n trouble at KSC without me what is going to happen when I am with y’all at nats? Oh my… begins to giggle an evil little giggle…

Hey everyone, i’ve been playing for over 15 years and i guess i’m pretty good.

1)Ovation 257 Celebrity
Les Paul Stadard Double Cuttaway
Taylor
Baby blue American Strat
2)WIsh i had a 1957 Custom Les Paul
3)Pretty good
4)How good am i?.. check out my band “And Then Sometimes”
5)Mostly punk/alternative but i also like playing classical as well as classic rock…the SCORPIONS RULE!!

It’ll be cool if we stay at the same hotel at NATIONALS and get a jam session together… i think it’ll be cool so if you know already where you’re staying at… post it. see you guys at nationals and have a fun springbreak to all of you.

Where’s 86 gonna be at? I know 401 will be at All-Star Music…so are the Technokats and team 56…who else??