Who's going to River Rage and Bash at the Beach

What teams think there going to River Rage and Bash at the Beach this year? These are great events for team building and are lots of fun. I know we’re going and the kids can’t wait for the fall rumbles.
Team 549 the DevilDawgs will be at both. :cool:

I will be at Bash, enjoying the event and hosting a NEMO workshop. can’t make it to River Rage, though. :frowning:

They’re both on the 190 calendar.

Team 716 is planning on being at both competitions! :slight_smile:
It should be alot of fun. Good luck to all teams attending!

See you there,

–Jaine

I will be attending Bash this year!

Any teams need a hand with strategy or otherwise…drop me a line!

-Andy Grady

I will be attending Bash at the Beach, if anybody needs a ride from any where between Raleigh NC and CT let me know.

River Rage will be held on Saturday November 5, 2005 at Memorial High School in Manchester. Note the new date and venue. This gives better access, better parking and better pits. Entry fee $200.

Contact Ed Forcier at elf3@grolen.com or 603-666-4741. See you there.

HELLOOoooo
Hope all are having a great summer Team 88 will be at River Rage again this year. This is one of the great EVENTS of the year. See you all soon
oh yeah??? OH YEAH !!! TEAM 88 TJ2 and MOE

Due to a scheduling conflict we’ve had to move the date. (the people running the SAT tests thought we might be a wee bit distracting :cool: )

More info can be found at http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=401314&postcount=15

Rosie will be at both…

Aces High will definently be at bash… :smiley:

Im gunna be at Bash!!!

I am going to be hitting up BatB, most likely scouting for Rolling Thunder.

haha, Jay why dont u scout for ACES high too…haha :smiley:

Team 237 will be be at both River Rage and Bash at the Beach this year. After Bash, most of the team will be continuing our team fundraiser by volunteering at Lake Compounce’s Haunted Graveyard, so it should be a full day.

Just a friendly reminder that River Rage is 22 days away!!

Yayyyy!!!

I’ve heard some…how to say it…interesting developments for events at RiverRage. If anything, it’s definitely fitting for the venue… :wink:

I’ll also be at Bash, and for the first time in a very long time, I’m going to do something I never do at an event…sit in the stands. So, stop by and say hi (because something tells me I’m going to get antzy)!

1124 will be at Bash.
Only 9 more days!

Il be at Bash with Rolling Thunder

Please be aware that this is an old thread from 2005 as you read who is going to be in attendance…
See this thread for the current Bash response and this one for River Rage 10.