WHO'S READY FOR KICK OFF 2009!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT ALREADY OVER 9 MONTHS AWAY!!!

BUT STILL GOT A LOT OF STUFF TO DO BEFORE KICK OFF

I’m not…

I’ve got a 6WD to design for next season and a rookie team to start.

I need to sleep.

Wake me up when the first hint comes out.

I will just as soon as FLL 2008 season is over:] .
Plus I’ve got a rookie team to help prepare before the 2009 season hits them and perhaps an off-season competition in Colorado(we’ll see):smiley: :rolleyes:

I’m so ready, the team isn’t yet :slight_smile:

I am ready for next years build season i cant wait to start working again. But there is so much to do between now and then. Robotics is starting to consume my life.

Matthew Simpson
Team 75 Driver

What’s this about Kickoff? The season isn’t over yet! IRI has yet to be played! (Not to mention the fall offseasons.)

We’ve got a couple of NURC bots to build…

Can’t wait for CalGames 08’ ! :yikes:

Haha Starting to? For me, it seems like robotics is the only thing that keeps me sane!:yikes:

I’m so ready!
who needs sleep?

CalGames FTW!!!

After that, then I’ll worry about Kickoff 2009.

Nope. Not ready for kickoff yet.

Need to do some catching up on life outside of *FIRST *before I can go back to robot season full-time(ish).

Psssh Elgin, who needs a life. I am always ready for the kickoff. But first I wanna see Speed Racer.

I think I caught up on sleep this afternoon, so I might be ready. Except that someone on my team (and it might be me) needs to learn to program. Urgh

I can’t wait either, so many ideas and stuff to do to fit in such little amount of time.

I think next year we will have to pick something up and place it onto or into something.

Always ready for the next kickoff…

but still have to make my way through a ton of different off-season events over the summer first :slight_smile:

Does anyone know for sure the date of next year’s kickoff? I would think it will be January 3rd, unless it’s January 10th.

Not me. Team 1554’s gotta round up some money. We’ve got a grand total of zero dollars and zero cents in our account. looks up fundraising ideas to get $10k for next season

We don’t participate in off-season events.

For those of you who can’t wait for the next kickoff to come, you haven’t been in this long enough. This year was simply exhausting for me. Ask me again in early January, and I still won’t be ready.