Who's staying at a Disney resort and likes me?

Posted by Michael “Special K” Krass at 03/30/2001 10:16 AM EST

Other on team #271, Mechanical Marauders, from Bay Shore High School and Verizon.

Hey y’all. . .

I’ve got a bit of a problem/request for all of you nice folks on the boards here.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get a room at a Disney resort this year. We waited too long for reservations. Anyway, I just found out there is an e-ticket night at the Magic Kingdom on Friday night, which is contrary to what I had thought. The thing is, to get into it, you need to buy a ticket at your Disney resort. . .and I don’t have a Disney resort. . . do you see my problem?

So, I was just curious if anyone who is staying at a Disney resort would be willing to pick up two tickets for my girlfriend and I. They’re $10 apiece, and she and I would give you money in the pits on Thursday. . . actually, we’d even come with you to buy them, if you wanted.

Anyway, it’s just an open call for a bit of help. It was just a thought that I had, and I’ll understand if you’re not into it. . . But, it would really cool if someone could help us out!

~ Michael, who’s got his fingers crossed.

Posted by Ed Sparks at 03/30/2001 11:15 AM EST

Engineer on team #34, The Rockets, from Bob Jones High / New Century High and DaimlerChrysler.

In Reply to: Who’s staying at a Disney resort and likes me?
Posted by Michael on 03/30/2001 10:16 AM EST:

Contact me via email before Monday morning to work out the details on how to find each other. I’m staying at the All-Star Sports arriving Wed. afternoon.

Ed Team34 - THE ROCKETS

[email protected]
[email protected]

Posted by Michael “Special K” Krass at 03/30/2001 11:20 AM EST

Other on team #271, Mechanical Marauders, from Bay Shore High School and Verizon.

In Reply to: No Problemo …
Posted by Ed Sparks on 03/30/2001 11:15 AM EST:

Oh, man…Ed, I love you. I’ll e-mail you later tonight!

Thanks a bunch,
Michael, who’s on E-Ticket cloud 9

: Contact me via email before Monday morning to work out the details on how to find each other. I’m staying at the All-Star Sports arriving Wed. afternoon.

:
: Ed Team34 - THE ROCKETS

: [email protected]
: [email protected]