Wind River won't start; gives license error

It is for these sort of reasons I hate workbench. I installed it and it works fine, then, out of absolutely no were, trying to open it up gives this error:

Something went wrong while looking for the license: Overall License for the Wind River Workbench
System clock has been set back
Feature WR_WORKBENCH
License path: I'm not going to write this out
FLEXlm error: -88,309

Obviously this is a major issue. I suspect that it’s because I’m running windows in a VB, however, I’d rather not have to partition my computer, as that would be annoying getting everything working again after.
Yes, I’ve tried reinstalling it.
My question is, have any of you guys gotten this error? If so, were you able to fix it? I have no idea why it seems to think that my sys clock was set back, because it was, well, never touched. What do you think?

I’m not going to write this out

This could be quite a useful piece of information, screenshot?

[quote="MPlant"]

I suspect that it's because I'm running windows in a VB, however, I'd rather not have to partition my computer, as that would be annoying getting everything working again after.

[/quote]

I believe I've run WindRiver in a VM before, with a 64-bit host.

[quote="MPlant"]

Yes, I've tried reinstalling it.
My question is, have any of you guys gotten this error? If so, were you able to fix it? I have no idea why it seems to think that my sys clock was set back, because it was, well, never touched. What do you think?
[/quote]

What is your licensing procedure during installation?  You should have to specify a licensing file off the DVD-ROM.

I did specify a license file off the DVD-ROM, which is what makes it all together much more odd. I’ll try and post a screen shot later if I have time.

Okay, until then I would recommend contacting official support.

I just decided to partition my drive - it was much easier of an option,