World Science Festival
May 28- June 1, 2008
World Science Festival Street Fair (NYU Campus)
Saturday, May 31, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The World Science Festival takes to the streets with a non-stop program of interactive exhibits, experiments, games, and shows that will entertain and inspire.
• It’s hands-on horticulture with the New York Botanical Garden.
• Saul Griffith and the Howtoons guys show you how to make extraordinary experiments from everyday things.
• Stop by and see Miss Frizzle and the Scholastic Magic School Bus.
• Travel to the Gobi desert and reconstruct the lives of dinosaurs in the American Museum of Natural History’s Paleontology of Dinosaurs Movable Museum.
• The New York Hall of Science brings fun science that will have you blowing bubbles.
For a shocking experience, get hooked up at Liberty Science Center’s electricity exhibit. Disney’s Lucky the Dinosaur, New York/New Jersey FIRST robotics, Legos, the Science Barge and Snook from It’s a Big Big World — they’re all at the World Science Festival Street Fair, your one-stop science extravaganza on May 31 from 10—6!
Venue: The Street Fair will take place in the NYU campus area on and around Washington Square. More information and a map to follow soon!
COME CHEER YOUR FAVORITE NJ or NYC FRC TEAM!