I’m pleased to announce the availability of the 2019.4.1 update release of WPILib, the official FIRST libraries for robot programming in C++ and Java! This is an update to the 2019.3.2 , 2019.2.1 and kickoffreleases.
TL;DR : the 2019.4.1 release can be downloaded from GitHub .
The installation instructions for this this release are the same as for previous releases. However, for this update, it’s okay to skip reinstalling vscode, JDK, and the compiler if you already installed them.
After you install the update, vscode will prompt you when opening an older project whether or not you want to upgrade it to 2019.4.1. Note this has to be done on a per-project basis.
What’s Changed In This Release (since 2019.3.2)
- [HAL] Fix not being able to use SPI CS1 as an interrupt (#1614)
This fixes an issue with ADIS16470 not working properly.
- Fix NetworkTable host parsing (wpilibsuite/shuffleboard#588)
Visual Studio Code Extensions
- Fix empty source sets crashing header tree view (wpilibsuite/vscode-wpilib#218)
- Fix riolog missing messages (wpilibsuite/vscode-wpilib#222)
- Only support v14 image
- Ignore roboRIO toolchain if not used (wpilibsuite/GradleRIO#321)
- Remove C++ executable before deploying. Solve needing to double deploy (wpilibsuite/GradleRIO#322)