Wrong Math in the site info section..

Is the math in the extra secion going haywire?

I’m looking at it (yea - I’m a dork) and I noticed that BEOS has only “1” (as in only one person has used that OS to view CD.com) and it has 9.576%, but IRIX has 0.002 % (285 people have used that to view CD.com.) There is an error in there some where in there?

Mabye that it bumped the percentage to something above 1 for reading on that page…(Mabye too many zeros after the decimal?)

Just thought you’d like to know… :smiley:

Here is the page that I am viewing it from…

Woah, someone has a lot of free time dont they :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been brought up before (not specifically beos, but other problems on that page). I beleive that the answer was “wait for vb3”.

*Originally posted by Joe Ross *
**It’s been brought up before (not specifically beos, but other problems on that page). I beleive that the answer was “wait for vb3”. **

Yeah, because that page will be gone. :slight_smile:

It was an add-on that I have totally forgotten about and have not the desire to fix. If you want ‘real’ stats, go here: http://www.chiefdelphi.com/webstats/

That is what I’d trust over anything.

*Originally posted by Brandon Martus *
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/webstats/

Interesting to see that Wget is on the list, much less not at the bottom.

Unfortunately, with the webalizer stats, it’s very hard to see how the gecko based browsers are doing, since each one appends the version of gecko that it is using, so there are many more entries of it then there are of IE. Some type of summary, like the vbstats, or like Analog outputs would be nice. :wink:

*Originally posted by FotoPlasma *
**Interesting to see that Wget is on the list, much less not at the bottom. **

Yeah, really. Who’s been spidering…

Edit:

oh wait … thats the people running the phpBB hack, showing the most recent posts on their forums. it uses wget to grab an xml file every 10-30 minutes

*Originally posted by Meli W. *
**Woah, someone has a lot of free time dont they :stuck_out_tongue: **

See what the off season does. Man I miss robotics right about now…

Matt,

^
|

I gotta ask… what is the deal with this cat’s ears?

Andy B.

I have no idea. I saw the picture on another forum that I’m a member of - asked them if I can use it - and they said yea.

The first time I saw it, it cracked me up. i was in stitches. I don’t know why though.

Just a funny pic that I thought I’d share w/ you people. I will be updating that regularly… :smiley: