Yes, this is a Rookie Chairman's Video

We are extremely excited to announce that our Chairman’s video is now posted on YouTube!

We are a rookie team and know that we are not eligible to win Chairman’s, but we had a story that we just had to share. Even before receiving one of NASA’s grants this season, we made sure to make the most of our Chairman’s submission by beginning work early in the production of this video and the rest of our submission.

Please check it out and let us know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yCKRF2DVR0&feature=youtu.be

This is awesome! It is incredible what you have been able to achieve already. Can’t wait to see how you do at competition.

Peter

This could win the chairman’s award at some Regionals!

Amazing video guys. I’m sure sooner or later you guys will win Chairmans!

Looks great… but… your logo always makes me mad… that I didn’t come up with it. Great branding. :slight_smile:

That was AMAZING! Honestly! I’m so impressed, guys!

FIRST of all, it was really inspiring and had me tearing up for a second, lol. Second of all, it was put together very, very well. The music and the video clips were so lovely.

You guys did an awesome job, and let me tell you, if you weren’t a Rookie team I wouldn’t be at all shocked if you won the award. :slight_smile:

Great Video. I see a Rookie All-Star here and a future Chairmans winner. Hope to see you guys in St. Louis.

Great video. Very impressed for rookie. Chairmans can be difficult sometimes but im glad to see you guys embracing it so well.

Very impressive, guys! Good luck at the competition!
I don’t want to jinx it, but you guys have a great shot at Rookie All-Star!