...you beat me...

Posted by Josh at 03/03/2001 7:07 PM EST

Engineer on team #419, Rambots, from Wentworth Institute of Technology.

I leave earilier, I’m in a better vehicle, and you guys STILL beat me home…dang you rambots…DANG YOU! oh wait, shoot, i wasn’t there, was i? Anton, I’m gonna get my hands on the video of you guys drunk…oh, and one more thing…

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1!!

(not a bad job for $2000 and no engy’s…not we conquer Florida, and our mission is complete)

Posted by Jeff at 03/03/2001 7:10 PM EST

Student on team #419, RAMBOTS, from Boston College High School and Don’t think we actually have a sponsor.

In Reply to: …you beat me…
Posted by Josh on 03/03/2001 7:07 PM EST:

YEAH!!! RAMBOTS!!! that was an awesome finals even if we only get second. It was a hight scoring finals.

Hey i wanna see that video too!!!

: I leave earilier, I’m in a better vehicle, and you guys STILL beat me home…dang you rambots…DANG YOU! oh wait, shoot, i wasn’t there, was i? Anton, I’m gonna get my hands on the video of you guys drunk…oh, and one more thing…

: WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1!!

: (not a bad job for $2000 and no engy’s…not we conquer Florida, and our mission is complete)

Posted by mike oleary at 03/03/2001 7:24 PM EST

Student on team #419, rambots, from bc high.

In Reply to: Re: …you beat me…
Posted by Jeff on 03/03/2001 7:10 PM EST:

didnt anton say something about how that video doesnt exist and that last night he didnt get drunk out of his mind and get it on video cuz last night never happened? on the otherhand…i would kinda like to see a copy of that video myself…
btw…congrats to winners and everyone else who competed…you were all awesome…and were happy that, if we couldnt win, we came in second to a team that was insane…3 510+ rounds in a row…i still havent quite figured out what to say to that…good job NYPRO alliance

: YEAH!!! RAMBOTS!!! that was an awesome finals even if we only get second. It was a hight scoring finals.

: Hey i wanna see that video too!!!

: : I leave earilier, I’m in a better vehicle, and you guys STILL beat me home…dang you rambots…DANG YOU! oh wait, shoot, i wasn’t there, was i? Anton, I’m gonna get my hands on the video of you guys drunk…oh, and one more thing…

: : WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1!!

: : (not a bad job for $2000 and no engy’s…not we conquer Florida, and our mission is complete)

Posted by Stephen Riley at 03/04/2001 10:07 AM EST

Engineer on team #419, RAMBOTS, from Wentworth Institute of Technology and Umass/BCHigh and Mathsoft, Solidworks, and NASA.

In Reply to: …you beat me…
Posted by Josh on 03/03/2001 7:07 PM EST:

hehehehe i can’t believe you believed us josh :slight_smile: anton wasn’t drunk we were JOKING, i was in that room we basically just crashed on friday night we were all exhausted.

Steve
Head Ninny under Anton the Super Ninny

Posted by Josh at 03/04/2001 4:50 PM EST

Engineer on team #419, Rambots, from Wentworth Institute of Technology.

In Reply to: Re: …you beat me…
Posted by Stephen Riley on 03/04/2001 10:07 AM EST:

Posted by Anton Abaya at 03/05/2001 12:01 AM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and WHO NEEDS SPONSORS WHEN YOU HAVE DETERMINATION!.

In Reply to: SHURE…NOW you deny it…(EOM)
Posted by Josh on 03/04/2001 4:50 PM EST:

i was one drunk ninny.

-antoninny

ps. the video is in my safe.

Posted by mike oleary at 03/05/2001 12:13 AM EST

Student on team #419, rambots, from bc high and sponsors are overrated…go pocket-change robots!!!.

In Reply to: ok, i admit it.
Posted by Anton Abaya on 03/05/2001 12:01 AM EST:

yeah that was a good speech you made in the pit after the last match
mike proud to be a rambot, ninnies with powertools, and now, apparently, booze

:
: i was one drunk ninny.

: -antoninny

: ps. the video is in my safe.