you know something...

Posted by Erin.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team ? from ? sponsored by ?.

Posted on 10/8/2000 7:36 PM MST

my spacebar is fairly broken, how do you think i should fix it?

also, I need thelink to the RCU… (robotchicksunion)… can someone get me that?

thank you so much!!!

-erin

Posted by Michael Martus.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central H.S. and Delphi Automotives Systems.

Posted on 10/8/2000 8:17 PM MST

In Reply to: you know something… posted by Erin on 10/8/2000 7:36 PM MST:

Easily fixed. It is called ‘Buy a new keyboard’.

$10.00 for a cheap one at Best buy.

Posted by bill whitley.

Student on team #70, Auto City Bandits, from Powers Catholic High School and Kettering University.

Posted on 10/8/2000 8:44 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: you know something… posted by Michael Martus on 10/8/2000 8:17 PM MST:

or…
just get a free one delivered to your doorstep :wink:

http://www.swiftboard.com/order.html

Posted by Lora Knepper.

Other on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NASA, Mathsoft, Solidworks, Analog Devices.

Posted on 10/9/2000 11:29 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: you know something… posted by bill whitley on 10/8/2000 8:44 PM MST:

good luck with the keyboard Erin =) Here’s the link you wanted:

www.robot-chicks-union.org

(it’s also in the links below my post =)

Posted by nick237.

Engineer on team #237, sie h2o bots, from Watertown high school ct and sieman co.

Posted on 10/9/2000 6:27 PM MST

You could buy a new one or you.could.just.use.dots.instead.of.spaces.but.if.you.break.you.dot.itwilllooklikethis???so.dont.break.your.dot.

: my spacebar is fairly broken, how do you think i should fix it?

: also, I need thelink to the RCU… (robotchicksunion)… can someone get me that?

: thank you so much!!!

: -erin

Posted by Lora Knepper.

Other on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NASA, Mathsoft, Solidworks, Analog Devices.

Posted on 10/10/2000 4:13 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: you know something… posted by nick237 on 10/9/2000 6:27 PM MST:

: You could buy a new one or you.could.just.use.dots.instead.of.spaces.but.if.you.break.you.dot.itwilllooklikethis???so.dont.break.your.dot.

Nick, you never cease to amaze (or worry) me! =) I’ll have to keep this in mind if my keyboard ever goes… =)

Lora

Posted by Mike Kulibaba.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team #88, TJ², from Bridgewater-Raynham Regional and Depuy, a Johnson and Johnson Company.

Posted on 10/12/2000 8:45 PM MST

erin,

if you haven’t gotten a keyboard yet and you are going to get one try to go to Team 25’s website and there is a banner for Amazon.com. I guess they get a certain percentage of the money if you go through their website and buy something off Amazon. Just something to help out a fellow team. I guess they just set it up this year. I haven’t bought anything through Amazon yet so I haven’t tried it but to anyone that does shop at Amazon and wants to help support a FIRST team, please try Team’s 25 website and click on the banner. Thanks

Kuli Team 88