your thoughts on war

as we are approaching the most crucial week in this campaign against terrisom i would like to know everyone thoughts on this. If we should go to war? if we do go to war will you enlist? Do you think bush is handling this the right way?

well here is my opinion:

I do agree that we should go to war we have been on him for a while and one of are biggest mistakes was when the bush dad was in office and we didnt take sadam out when we had a chance. If we do go to war and still in it when i turn 18 i will enlist but i am looking to do ROTC air force anyway so no matter what even its after the war i will be around there I agree what bush is doing we have given him chances and he is just pronlonging hte ineveicable. and once again i have to say that the biggest mistake is that we didnt take him out when we could of

when replying dont make hateful comments or remarks that would affend someone just state your opnion

*Originally posted by Ryan_team710 *
**when replying dont make hateful comments or remarks that would affend someone just state your opnion **

It’s been done before, and caused all war threads to be locked. Go read those, theres lots of opinions there.