You're invited.... (to everyone!)

Posted by Janna.

Student on team #349, The RoBahamas, from International Academy and Ford Motor Company.

Posted on 7/7/2000 3:32 PM MST

Hey everyone!

Ok, remember when you had birthday parties in elementary school? And you got to go to the store and pick out your invitations to send? And they all had the same information blanks on them…just with different designs? (this is relevant, I swear.) Well this invitation to you doesn’t really have a design unless you count the message board format, but here are the blanks and what’s in them this time (and there’s some new stuff, so don’t stop reading yet!):

Who: All FIRST teams!
What: Southeast Michigan Ford Sweet Repeat
Where: Dearborn High School
When: Saturday, October 7th
Why: to have fun and give all FIRST addicts something to do before they go insane waiting for kickoff

And then on those invitations there was always a big blank space for additional information, which in this case says…

*There will be a video contest…
*…and an all-girls match…
*…and a FIRST trivia contest!

For more information, visit:
http://www.iarobotics2000.com/smsr/
or click on the link at the end of the message.

and ONE LAST THING
If your team isn’t registered yet and you want to go, try to contact one of your coaches (yes, I know it’s summer, but please try) so you can get registered. Registration isn’t full yet, but I imagine once school starts again it will fill up quickly. Thanks again, everyone! Have fun at the remaining invitationals this summer and we hope to see you in October!

Janna Hutz
Team 349