Jared H-K's CHARGED UP Game Test

I’m excited to share my game test for the 2023 game: CHARGED UP. READ THE MANUAL BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT THIS TEST. The test is not designed to trick you. If you’re struggling with more than a few questions consider rereading the appropriate sections of the manual.

Click here to visit the Resource Hub and take the test on Google Forms. At the end, you’ll get a unique link to your responses you can share with team leadership, if required.

The test uses a sampling of sections from the game manual. That’s to say, it is not comprehensive. If you read the whole manual and do well on the quiz, you probably did a close reading – great job! However, you shouldn’t study for this test based on its questions as you’ll miss important, adjacent information.

You may retake the test as many times as you wish (unless instructed to do otherwise by your team). The order of the questions and answer choices will be shuffled at random.

If you notice any mistakes, please let me know (sending a screenshot of the question in a direct message is helpful so as to not show the question in the thread and since the order shuffles).

Also, there are likely to be lots and lots of game tests out there this season. They tend to have different styles, so I recommend you check them all out (and, if implementing one for your team, see which one is the best fit). There might be some overlap, but it’s a long manual, so there’s a lot of ground to cover – take them all and get 100% on 100% of tests :slight_smile:

Good luck this season!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.